f i f t e e n

HEY GUYS

WELCOME BACK YO MY ZODIAC BOOK

I know it's been a
L O N G
time since I last updated, but I've been really busy with school stuff

But I'm hoping that I will be able to write more soon (idk though because March is actually really busy and I'm already stressing about it yay)

So just look forward to that I guess

I don't have anything to say (nothing happens in the life other than the New York trip — pics at the bottom)

So I'll leave this here!

I'm so happy to be — slightly — back!!!

• • •

t y l e r / t a u r u s

"Hey bestie!" I️ knocked on the door, "Are you awake?"

I️ continued to knock after not receiving an answer, "Uh Vera? It's Tyler!"

After that try, the door finally open. I️ smiled when I️ saw Vera, but it slowly faltered when I️ saw a towel wrapped around her body.

"Oh, uh, I didn't realize you were in the shower," I️ scratched the back of my head.

She rolled her eyes, "What is it, Tyler?"

"Well I️ was wondering if you wanted to hang out after training today. When coming back from the pool I️ found a closet that held a ton of board games and I️ remember you telling me you liked playing them, so?"

A smile replaces the frown on her face, "Of course I️ would! I️ can't believe you remembered that, would anyone else be playing?"

I️ shrugged, "Probably, we can ask."

"Ok cool. I'm going to go and get ready for training, see you soon!"

"Bye," I️ walked away from her room and towards the dining hall.

When I️ arrived, only a few people were there.

"Yo Tyler!" Shane said and gave me a bro hug.

"What's up Shane?"

He shrugged, "Just waiting for everyone to get here sir we can eat, I️ am starving."

I️ patted my stomach and nodded in agreement. After that, people began to gradually walk into the dinning hall.

Today, I was sat in between Gabe and Aiden—which meant we were in numerical order.

For breakfast today, we were served pancakes and eggs, which was completely fine with me. Once finished with our meal, we were instructed to go back to the training room.

"Hey Shane!" I ran up to him and slapped him on the back.

"What's up Tyler?"

"I️ was wondering if you wanted to hang out later tonight," I️ kept my hand on his shoulder.

"Sure, anyone else joining us?"

"Right now it's Vera."

"You mean that chick with the silver hair?"

"That's the one."

He shrugged, "I'm down. You want me to ask anyone else?"

"If you want."