Chapter 18

- June 5, 2016

The two idols, the two maknaes are in the living room. Playing video games, nonstop.

"Yah! Why don't you play?" The younger one asks.

"Wait a second," The elder said, checking his phone. "I'm reading the ARMYs comments on twitter."

The younger one pauses his game and goes beside his hyung. Peeking at the elder's cellphone.

"What's so interesting about this?" Jungkook asks.

"Well, I want to read what they say to us," Taehyung looks at Jungkook and smiles. "Even though I don't understand a single word."

The younger one laughs and places his finger on Taehyung's phone scrolling downward.

"Pffffft," Jungkook holds back his laughter. "Look at this comment, hyung."

"I don't understand."

"She said Jimin hyung looks taller in the picture," As soon as Jungkook said that, he bursted out laughing. Making Taehyung laugh along with him too.

"I see her a lot of times." Taehyung mumbles as he presses his screen, checking the fangirl's profile. "She looks nice."

Jungkook didn't say a word. Taehyung looked at him and punched his arm lightly. "What's the matter with you, hyung? That hurt!"

Taehyung couldn't stop laughing, "You're staring at her for too much, that's why I hit you."

The younger one stood up and grabbed his controller again. "Aish! If you don't stop using your phone, then I'll defeat this boss by myself," Jungkook said and pressed resume and started playing again.

Taehyung chuckled and looked at his phone again. "Hey, Jungkook. What if you secretly message a fangirl?"

"Meh, that sounds boring hyung," He sounded uninterested. "Why would you even do that in the first place?"

Taehyung bit his lip and looked up, "Uhh.." He mumbled, "Because it would be interesting..?"

Jungkook laughed at Taehyung's response, "Hahaha! Do it yourself, hyung. I'm not doing that, I might get in trouble, you know?"

"Fine," Taehyung said angrily and turned his back on Jungkook. "I'll message her."

"Okay." The younger one said and continued playing, he seemed so focused.

Taehyung kept looking at the fangirl's profile, until he founds the girl's username in a messaging app. He downloaded the app and made a profile. But the moment he searched the girl's account, he stopped and looked at Jungkook again.

"Jungkook?" He questioned.

"Yes?" Jungkook replied, still focused on his game.

Taehyung went beside him and smiled, "I forgot that I don't know english that much," He chuckled. "How about you do it for me?"

"No hyung, I'm not interested," Jungkook said while he kept on pressing the buttons on the controller.

Taehyung stood up and pulled the wire from the socket, making the tv turn off. Jungkook looked at him with a shocked expression.

"What the hell?" Jungkook asked.

"Do it Jungkook, it'll be fun!" Taehyung exclaimed, handing the phone over to Jungkook. "This will be your birthday gift to me."

Jungkook sighed, "Alright, but just once okay?"

Taehyung nodded, Jungkook changed his name to 'JBunny' and started to type out his first message to the fangirl.

7:25 am

JBunny: hi