Chapter 35

-

Day 1

-

Y/n has woken up from her deep slumber. She had less sleep than usual because of Taehyung but she didn't mind it at all.

5:30 am.

She walked outside her room, rubbing her eyes and stretching out her hands. "Mom?" She pushed the door in her mother's room, she scanned and looked around but she wasn't there anymore. She sighed, "Mom, you left too early today."

She scratched her head and went to the bathroom to take a bath. After that, she dressed herself wisely, knowing that she'll be meeting Taehyung face-to-face in any moment now.

She locked their house and checked her bag. "Oh," She mumbled. "Damn, I haven't told mom about Taehyung yet," Y/n facepalmed herself and went to the café, to tell her mom everything.

-

6:00 am.

"He told me that he'll be seeing me today too," She explained. "Did you get all that, mom?"

Her mother smiled, "Of course I did. But aren't you too lucky? I mean, you have talked with an idol," She inhaled. "TWICE!" Customers inside the café stared at her mom. "Sorry, I'm sorry." Her mom bowed down and smiled awkwardly.

"I swear to god mom," She chuckled. "Will you let me go with him? Are you going to be fine by your own?"

"Yes y/n. You can go, just take care of yourself," Her mother hugged her tightly. "Just- don't do the... you know," She stated, making hand gestures in front of her daughter.

"MOM!" She shouted. "There are other people here. Please stop." Again, y/n facepalmed herself. "We're not going to do 'that' mom, that's disgusting. But I'm going to lowkey enjoy it."

They both laughed in sync. Looking weird in front of people inside the café.

"Let me just work here for a while until he appears," Y/n said and walked behind the counter.

6:24 am.

Y/n's mother elbowed her from her side. "Y/n, go to the park. The one on the 6th street, it's pretty close from here."

She looked at her mom, confused. "Why mom? Do you want me to leave?"

"Yes," Her mom replied, turning around and grabbing a small box. Handing it to y/n. "I got a call from a customer, he wants that coffee delivered."

Y/n nodded. "I see, but why me? We have delivery boys you know."

"Well, Kim isn't here yet right? So, you do it," Her mom said. "So that next time, you know how and where to deliver."

"Fine," Y/n said, grabbing her bag. "His name is Taehyung, mom. Not Kim."

"But you said that his name is Kim Taehyung right? Is Taehyung his last name, no?"

Y/n shook her head, "Taehyung Kim is his full name."

"Oh, that's why I got shocked when I heard his name," She chuckled. "Why would a boy have Kim as his name in the first place?"

Y/n smiled at her mom and kissed her forehead. "I'll be back," She said. "What's the name of this customer mom?"

"Jack, his name is Jack," Her mom smiled. "He's wearing all black. You'll find him, I'm sure of it."

-

6:37 am.

She looked around the park. Finding a man who's wearing all black. She was looking all over the place but she couldn't find him.