Chapter 33

8:00 pm

Taeger: y/n?

Taeger: can i look at your twt profile again?

You: oh hello tae!

You: my twitter? why?

Taeger: i just need to

You: oh sure

You: you know my username, right?

Taeger: of course i do ^^

You: okay okay

You: so, what's up? How are you?

Taeger: nothing much, everything's good

You: oh, i'm so glad! :)

Taeger: me too

Taeger: wait let me get my charger

You: sure

You: my neighbor knocked on my door this day

You: she said i was playing music too loud

You: i was shocked and then she left

You: like--

You: don't you know real music gurl

You: i meant girl* but gurl sounds okay

You: i need chu gurr wae

Taeger: 😂

Taeger: you really did that?

You: of course, for bts YO

You: is yoongi proud

You: A TO THE G TO THE U TO THE HIV

You: i meant STD* tf, i swear

Taeger: what does tf mean?

You: the fudge

You: can't say the actual meaning bc you're too pure for this world

Taeger: i'm not that pure though

Taeger: bts are not that pure

Taeger: we're men, y/n

You: OH DAMN

You: I GOT CHILLS WHEN YOU SENT THAT

You: 'we're men, y/n'

You: BOIIIIIIII

You: WHY DOES THAT SOUND HOT TO ME

You: WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME TF

Taeger: haha

Taeger: well, i need to go now

Taeger: byeee~ i'll see you in a few

You: what? I wish bro

You: but take care! ❤

Taeger: you too ^^

Taeger has logged off.

* Taehyung turned off his phone and put it inside his pockets. He closes the lights inside his room, carried his luggage and went outside, making sure he locks his door behind.

Jin was randomly walking at the hallway when he saw Taehyung all dressed up, "Oh," Jin mumbled. "Where are you heading?"

Taehyung smiled at his hyung, "I'm going out of town for a while, hyung."

Jin looks at Taehyung once more, from head to toe. "You look nice as always," He compliments him. "Well, remember to bring your P.A. with you alright? Take care and have a safe flight."

Taehyung nodded and hugged Jin before proceeding in walking again.

And as if time was teasing him, he saw Jungkook come out of a room. He was frowning and exhausted.  Without even thinking for a bit, Taehyung ran to him. And when they were beside at each other, Taehyung took this chance and talked with him.

"Jungkook, I need to tell you this, listen carefully," Taehyung said, looking around to see if their manager was in sight.

"Yes hyung," Jungkook replied and looked at Taehyung's appearance. "Wow, you're going to somewhere? You look good."

Taehyung shook his head, "This is not the time for that," Again, Taehyung looked around. "I've been talking to y/n."

Jungkook's eyes widened, not sure how to respond to that. "Y-you w-what?" He stumbled own his on words. He looked down. "I-I'm sorry Taehyung."

"You don't need to say sorry, she loves you Kook," Taehyung smiled bitterly. "Did you hear me? She loves you. Don't worry, I'm not planning on stealing her away from you. That isn't right."

"Really?" The maknae's face lit up, his smile was wider than usual. It's like he won the lottery. "Still, I'm sorry. I stole her away from you."

"Stop saying sorry, it's fine. Just promise me one thing," Taehyung inhaled. "Love her. Don't leave her crying, okay? Love her with all your heart. Be honest with her, stay with her."

"I will, hyung. I love her so much. I won't leave her, ever," Jungkook responded. Taehyung had liquids forming at the corner of his eyes as he hugged Jungkook.

"I'll be seeing her today, is that fine?"

"What? You're going to her country?" Jungkook asked. "Tell her I miss her okay? Take care hyung."

Taehyung nodded and smiled again, "Of course. I'll just experience a little bit of moment with her," He hugged Jungkook again. "When I come back, this will all end. Everything's going to be alright again."

It was about a minute like that. They were hugging, they were inseparable. But then another member elbowed Taehyung from the side. Taehyung whimpered and broke the hug. He looked at that other member.

"Stop hugging Kookie," Jimin said in a very cute tone, making JiKook happen. "Where are you going, idiot?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and carried his luggage again, "Somewhere out of Seoul," He said and looked at his watch. "I'll be teaching people how to say 'Jimin's an idiot' in Korean."

"Yah! You little--"

"Jimin hyung, you're the little one here," Jungkook said out of nowhere. Making Jimin stand up straightly and pout in his spot.

The two evil maknaes laughed in sync as Jimin kept on stomping his cute little feet at the floor.

"Alright alright, I'll miss you guys," Taehyung hugged the two of them. "I'll be going now, or else I'll be late for my flight."

Jimin jumped on Taehyung's back, "Take me with you!" He shouted. "Just kidding, just take me back to my room again."

Taehyung sighed and chuckled. Then after a few hours, he arrived the airport.

 Then after a few hours, he arrived the airport