Ending

[UNEDITED]

-

A few weeks later. . .

Living in South Korea fulfilled your dreams. Although, when you go outside the streets without Jungkook beside you, you just look like a little child that's lost. It's a good thing that some people know and understand english. Andㅡthat's the reason why you chose to stay inside the house and never, never, leave when Jungkook's not there.

"Uh, y/n?" You were currently sitting down the living room, inside the house that Jungkook bought for you and your mom. You wanted to stay back in their dorm and be with him, but it seems like that isn't going to happen because the company strictly says that they shouldn't bring girls, or their girlfriends there.

You turn around, seeing Jungkook with a cute little girl beside him, "Aww, she's so cute. Hello there!" You stood up from the sofa and approached the girl, crouching down to see her face. "What's your name, babygirl?"

"Wow, thanks for ignoring my presence here," Jungkook said then rolled his eyes in annoyance. "She's my cousin. Would you mind it if we stay here for today? I know that it's Saturday and we're supposed to have a date but sinceㅡ"

"Yeah, of course!" You shouted, grabbing the little girl's hands and then gesturing her to sit down on the couch. "How old are you, princess?"

The little girl lifts her head up and looks at you, she had the same bunny smile that Jungkook has, "I'm Rikku, and I'm six years old!" she exclaims happily, making your heart instantly melt. Her voice was so cute and soft.

"I was supposed to babysit her today but then I rememberedㅡ"

"You love watching cartoons? We'll watch some if you want!" You replied with a smile, the girl nods repeatedly at your words. You grabbed the remote control and tried to find some cartoons on the TV. Then you find; Peppa Pig.

"Yay! I luv that showw!" She claps her hands excitedly.

"Not that cartoon," Jungkook growls from behind the sofa and then looked at the TV screen. He was behind the two of you guys as he watches the show with an annoyed facial expression.

Minutes passed and the girl was already so occupied in watching the cartoon. She wouldn't even answer your questions anymore, she was too immersed and her attention was glued to the show. You leaned your back to the couch and tried to enjoy the show as well.

Jungkook crouched down and then leveled his face with yours, he whispered something behind your left ear, "Why is this pig driving a car? I don't understand."

You choked on air and then coughed for a while. This made the girl get startled and turn her head around to look at you, "Jungkook, it's a freaking cartoon."

"Whatever, forget I said that," he said then walked away, leaving you, and Rikku alone together.

You felt someone tug on your shirt, you look at Rikku and then she frowned, "Mommy, I'm hungry.

Your heart melted hearing her call you that name, " Okay princess, I'll cook some food for you," you said as she pulls you up and then drags you inside the kitchen. You took a deep breath and then mumbled, "Where the hell did that bunny go?"

"Your turn!"

You looked at your cards and then threw a card out, "Uno!"

"Oh no! I'm going to lose, aren't I?" She frowns, then right after, you see her place a 4+ card in front of you. "Not today!"

"Oh my gosh I can't beat you," you said as you draw four cards on the deck. Jungkook entered the room with his eyes glued to his phone, "Look who's here, it's your irresponsible cousin."