Chapter 48

Continuation of the previous chapter. . .

"What are you doing?" You asked, looking at Jungkook weirdly. He was sniffing the food that you've just ordered. "Can't you just, eat?"

He smiled, "Sorry, I do that all the time though," He tilted his head on the right side. "Is your mom gonna come home soon? I want to see her."

You unlocked your phone, "I think she'll be here soon enough," You cleared your throat. "Hey, uh, Jungkook. Can I ask something?"

"You're already asking me," He chuckled.

"I'm being serious right now, please cooperate," You replied back, rolling your eyes and sighing after.

"I'm just kidding. What is it about?" He responded.

You didn't want to look at him, so you just looked down at your plate and bit your lip before speaking, "Why do you like me?"

"Why not, right?" He smiled cheekily. "Okay, why are you asking me this? I love you, and you love me back. That's it. I don't see any problem."

"Is it bad to ask?" You sighed, finally having the courage to look back at him. "I'm just.. how do I say this? Uh, I'm scared. Because you know.. you're handsome, hot, sexy, and cute. And plus, there are a lot of pretty fangirls out there who loves you. I'm just scared that one day I wake up and then you want to leave mㅡ"

"Is that really what you think of me?" He frowned. "Do you really think that I'd leave you just for a pretty girl? Do you really think that I don't love you? Hey, I loved you for more than eight months. I loved you even though I didn't know how you're doing. I loved you even though I just met you online. I'm sure about what I'm doing right now. I want to be with you, and you only, y/n. Please don't ever think that you're not good enough for me," He placed his hand on your cheek and slowly caressed it.

"Sorry.." You mumbled. "I'm just being paranoid right now, sorry for that."

He giggled, "You've read too much fanfictions, y/n."

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

"You know, I get sad when I see fanfictions where I'm the bad guy, or, I'm the bully. I mean, I can't do that to anyone. Especially if I like that person," He pouted cutely.

"Oh my god you're so cute," You squished his cheeks as he laugh. "Sometimes, I wonder if this is reality. What if I'm in a coma and this is all a dream? What if I'm already dead and this is heaven?"

Jungkook leaned forward and held the both of your hands, that was on his cheek. "You think too much. Don't worry about a lot of things, just enjoy what's happening right now," He looked down at your lips. "Can I kiss you?"

Your eyes widened, "W-what?"

"You have hearing problems," He smiled, before holding your hand tightly and licking his lips slowly. He then leans forward carefully, trying to reach your lips. You felt chills down your spine when his hot breath made contact with your lips. You closed your eyes, knowing that it's gonna happen any second now.

His other hand made its way to your cheek, before gently brushing strands of hair that was covering your face. He smiled victoriously, seeing your figure giving in to everything that he does. There's only a little gap between you two. He takes a quick peek at you for the last time before attempting to make your first kiss ever.

But then, something just had to ruin the moment.

To be continued. . .

-

spoiler: it was me
lol jk

I'm sorry for the short update
sorry if you see any mistakes too !

I might do a double update later
but here's this chapter for now ^^

Thank you all for the support!
Take care

Your bias loves you ♥