I SWEAR

My crush (same on as in the other chapter) kept FUCKING LOOKING AT ME TODAY HOLY SHEEEEETTTTTT

Oh yeah, have I mentioned I have three crushes?

One I'll call J.

The second one I'll call L.

And the third I'll call M.

(Literally the first letter of all their names ahaha whoever can guess their names first wins some foof)

LeTs GiVe YoU gUyS sOmE fUn FaCtS aBoUt ThEsE bOyS

1. I have liked J for the longest (nearly two years now holy shiiiiiit)
2. L might like me and M definitely likes me. J totally doesn't know I even exist.
3. L is the dude I was talking about in the chapter about drama.
4. M is an absolute idiot most of the time and is very inappropriate (he'd like BMC. I should show him it.)
5. L sings all the time is class and actually has a pretty good voice, tbh.
6. I have dropped musical references in front of all of them
7. The first times I heard them all swear:
For J, it was when his friends where being idiots and trying to splash each other with the water in puddles and J got water on his shoes and he loudly proclaimed, "Well, fuck."
For L, it was when I was in a group project with him and we studied a book (it was Legend by Marie Lu) and he read one of the parts and was like, "This book is really fucked up."
And for M, it was when me and my friend where yelling Nah (sounds like nut) at the top of our lungs at school and he came up and said, "Shut the fuck up!"
8. I have directly sworn at L. On numerous occasions.
9. M is born on New Year's Eve.
10. L and J are one year younger than me but M is the same age (I had an extra year of kinda; not sure why M's a year older).

~Luvvie.