Soulmate aus

I've found like five hundred different soulmate aus over my entire time of reading, and these are my favourites, which ones do you want me to write?

Au #1: Classic soulmate au- you write something on your arm, it appears on your soulmates. (This would be done with boyfs)

Au #2: Ok so this one I found a while back and I love- your eyes are the same colour as your soulmate's hair, so if your soulmate dyes their hair (has to be fully dyed, not just a streak or something) your eyes change colour to match (This would be done with LispUpgrade)

Au #3: I found this one like a week ago? You write something on a paper plane and it throw it and it'll find your soulmate to take the message to (This could be with either Boyfs or LispUpgrade or Tree Bros or even Sincerely Three)

Au #4: When you make direct eye contact with your soulmate, the world goes from black and white to colour. (I'll probs do Kleinsan with this bc I like that ship and haven't done it yet)

Au #5: If you do something to your hair, it also happens to your soulmate's (I've done this with LispUpgrade, but I might do it again with whatever ship you guys suggest. And instead one of them shaves their head for The World's Greatest Shave and the other wakes up with no hair and screams)

Au #6: Soulmate's last words are tattooed on your arm (this will be angsty, so I advise against picking this one)

So, yeah! What Aus do you want to see?

~Luvvie.