Chapter 8: Booze & Pizza

Still Jin's POV:

Jin and you lock eyes as you stand in the entryway of the stairwell. Shrugging, he takes a final puff of his cigarette and snuffs it out on the railing. He looks to Hoseok, who's still standing there frozen, without words for once.

Aish, at least it was Katie, who kind of already knew I smoke. But now she knows for sure.

Jin gives you a sheepish look before shoving the snuffed out cigarette back into his pack, to join the 1st, placing the pack in his pocket.

"It's alright, Hobi," Jin reassures. Hoseok smiles a bit at Jin's use of his nickname.

"I-I'm sorry," you stammer out, face bright red. "I just wanted to make sure you're okay...wow, I always seem to barge in at the incorrect times, huh?" Jin chuckles and you stiffen, but he gives you a warm smile.

She's really so cute, isn't she?

"We were about to rejoin the group anyway, so thanks for coming to get us!" Jin throws his arms around you and Hoseok's shoulders, guiding you both back to the hotel room.

She's probably going to scold me later for this, Jin winces to himself. But I can get her back by reminding her that she never texted me when she landed, he tells himself, as if smoking and forgetting to text are at the same level.

------------------------------------------------------------------

After hanging out in the room for a couple hours:

You notice the members slowly fading in and out of sleep. Namjoon's head falls back onto the wall, which jerks him awake. He rubs his eyes and shakes himself alert. Jungkook and Taehyung are playing Overwatch on the TV screen, and Jimin is watching them play, eyes droopy. Hoseok yawns and stretches while messing around on his phone and laying on one of the beds. Yoongi fell asleep an hour ago in the chair. You and Jin are also watching Kookie and Tae play, and seem to be the only ones still fully alert.

"It's getting a bit late," you mention to the members. "I don't want to be the cause of you guys being sleepy on your concert day."

"That's very thoughtful of you, Katie," Namjoon smiles at you. "But we always enjoy your company here."

"You're too kind, Namjoon," you giggle at him, which causes him to smile wider.

"But," he adds, "It is 11pm, so maybe we should all get some sleep. I'll call for your driver to come and take you to your hotel. We had him bring your suitcase into the room earlier. Hopefully...most of the fans will have thinned out." He smiles his dimple smile, and calls the driver. After a few moments, he hangs up and tells you that he'll be there in about 10 minutes.

10 more minutes with Jin for today, you smile to yourself at the thought of having at least a little more time with him, but a bit sad it has to end.

Time passes too quickly, and the driver arrives. "It was so nice to hang out with you today, Katie!" Jimin and Taehyung say to you sleepily, giving you a quick hug.

"It's been an amazing day, hones-" your words are cut off by a booming snore. You turn your head to the source of the snoring, and notice the loud noise has come from Yoongi. He looks snug and cozy with his green hood pulled up over his face.

Wow, he really looks cute when he's not plotting my murder, you chuckle to yourself. Is this really the mysterious man with the "unknown number"? Hmm.. The other members notice Yoongi, and chuckle with you.

"I'll come with you down the stairs," Jin offers. He looks at Jimin and Taehyung pointedly, who make no move to protest, their faces satisfied and content. You give quick hugs to the remaining members, besides the fluffy blue haired boy becoming one with the chair, and let Jin escort you out of the room.