《13》

********************

     Lance wasn't sure what he felt about Keith. It was mostly mixed feelings, wether he thought he was cute and just wanted to hug and cuddle him forever or he wanted strangle him and make him shut up. And not because he talked a lot, just because he was annoying. Sometimes.

     Lance really wanted to like Keith romantically but he wasn't sure if he was strong enough. What if it just lead to heartbreak? Besides it's not like Keith would actually like him back...

     Keith was cute and nice and funny and annoying and hot and handsome and strong. And just- how could Lance not have a crush on him?

   Lance sighed. He was laying in bed, waiting for drowsiness to finally lull him to sleep. But to no avail.

      All Lance could think about, in the dark of his room, was the black curls that Keith had at the back of his neck, underneath his long hair. You could only see them when he put his hair up in a small ponytail.

     Just thinking about Keith with his hair up made him blush.

     Lance turned and mushed his face into his pillow. He needed to get a grip.

      He was also thinking about the song (he actually finished writing it). About singing again. Should he? It seemed like Keith really liked it...

     But what if Lance didn't sound the same? What if he wasn't good anymore? (Not that he was to begin with) he didn't want to disappoint him.

    Lance turned around again, he needed to stop thinking about this. He's just stressing himself about by thinking. He had to go to sleep.

But I could totally impress Keith if I just-

   Lance groaned as he threw the blanket over his face.

     When did his life become like this?

    Lance knew very well what the answer was: Keith.

    Keith was the one who made him quit three of his jobs. Keith made Lance feel wanted- important? He honestly wasn't sure, but it was something good...

    Lance just knew that Keith meant more to him than anyone ever has... even Nyma.

   But then, there were times where Keith completely ignored him, and it hurt. Or times that Keith looked like he was hurting or struggling with something and he would just not open up to Lance.

    Even though Lance had already told him that he could trust him and that he would never judge Keith. But trust is earned and Lance could respect the fact that Keith probably didn't trust him that much.

     I mean it's only been four months, trust takes time to gain, a part of Lance said.

But another part of him said that Keith had told Pidge and Hunk probably knows what's up, he just doesn't like you Lance, you're so fucking untrustworthy, this is why everybody left, you break all your promises! You don't deserve to-

      But Lance ignored the deprecating voice, screwing his eyes closed. Because it went both ways.

     Lance couldn't exactly tell Keith about.. the shit that he's been through (although that's probably because Lance doesn't think it's real, his struggles are minuscule compared to others, Lance is just a selfish brat who can't handle shit)