3

Chapter Three

Briana POV

I got off late with one thing on my mind and that was seeing my boyfriend Kayne tomorrow . I pulled a double at the club and even danced a little in the red room anything to save up enough to get him out of jail soon and put money on his books and including the phone.
I never pictured myself working double and dancing part time in the club . But damn the spell Kayne put on me had me beckoning at his every command. That man has power over my mind and my body. I never not once told him no to nothing. I don't know why it's like this with him but it is.

I loved him since I met him at this party my bestfriend Erin dragged me too. That same night in the hotel he took control of me, introduced me to a new pleasure I never had before. He has been my only for 2 years. I'm only 22 but I know this love is real because if it wasnt I wouldn't be doing everything I could to bring him back to me.

We been together on and off for a minute because he can't keep his dick in his pants . Seems like every time I get in a relationship trying to move on. He either beat the nigga ass or apologize and I fall for it everytime. He knows Im all his, his name is tatted right on my waist on my bikini line.

I know he wouldn't approve of what I do. But everything I have done has been for us. He's in jail for having a gun and they found drugs on him plus he had a few warrants but his bail is 10,000 . I did some things I would never do for this man. He's been locked up for two months now going on three and I haven't missed a visit nor a phone call. All I need is 6 more thousand and me and my baby will be together once again.

Erin think it's bad for him to have so much power over me but it doesn't seem so bad. She say it's unhealthy and that I deserve better. But they don't get it! They don't get us! They dont get Kayne. I know he loves me just sometimes he makes mistakes but no relationship is perfect.

I drove home sad thinking about my baby missing him but I know tomorrow I get to see him and tell him everything is going good. I pulled up to our apartment and parked my car. We stayed in the hood , where everybody knew everyone.

" Damn Briana when you gone stop playing and be with me. " the thug that hangs outside on the steps of the apartment building said.

" Dude chill you know that's Kayne girl he gone kill you. " the other guy in a hoodie said while holding a ice pack on his jaw.

" Fuck him he ain't getting out anytime soon. "
I took note of what he said remembering to tell Kayne. Kayne didn't fuck with anyone for real but he was respected for the most part in the Hood. He hung with a few niggas but you know how it is when niggas get locked up . Niggas ' friends' will scream free them all day but never make free time to visit or call.

I got on the elevator going to the 4th floor. I walked in and collapsed right on the couch. Tossing my purse on the table with all the money I made today and looked at the clock that said 5 am and fell asleep.

...

I woke up laid out on the couch at 11 am My hair was all over my face. I wanted to go back to sleep so bad I was so tired as I closed my eyes back. I jumped up remembering today was the day to go see Kayne. I rushed into the bathroom to handle my hygiene things. I got out and started blow drying my hair.

I went to our room digging in the closet for something to wear. I chose a cute pair of blue jeans that hugged my curves with a cute red sleeveless body suit and gold MK sandals and purse to match. I went back in the bathroom to put my hair in a high pony tail on top of my head and put it into a Topknot and fleeked my edges. I smiled thinking about seeing my baby. I put on my MK shades and was ready to go. I decided to dress casual because I had a hair appointment in the afternoon.