14

Kayne

" Damn ma. You bad ." I said caressing my fingers through the nurses head.

" KAYNE !"

I looked up to see the love of my life looking fine as usual storming towards me.

" What are you doing!?" She screamed as the nurse fled . Brianna slammed the door behind her.

" Baby I missed you ." I said walking towards Brianna but she quickly pushed me back . She ain't had no dick in awhile so I knew she'd be acting up.

" Get away from me . Dame are you okay ?" She said Walking past me to check on P's little Brother.

" Brianna." He said faintly.

" This nigga." I mumbled under my breath.

" Look at his face !" She screamed . " Are you fucking crazy ! How can you beat on someone already in the hospital in critical condition? And how'd you even get up here !"

" So he won't talk he know too much already I thought I killed him when I shot him but here he is." I said. " and it's females everywhere how you think I got in here."

" Leave now !"

" Come with me or I'm a finish the job ." I said sternly.

"  Kayne I can't believe you -"

" Shut up ! We been together how long ? You knew exactly what type of nigga I was . This dick was just too good for you to come to your senses." I looked down at her caressing Dame face.  I felt anger building up. " Matter of fact get yo ass up !" I pulled her up by her shirt. She looked at me spooked as if she had seen a ghost.

" Kayne let me go." She cried.

" Nah where his brother at !? Huh ! Where's P !?" I snapped. She was quiet. I snapped my fingers in her face.
" You can't speak huh ?" I yelled.

" Bet ! You coming with me ! " I snapped.

" Kayne nooo !"

I drew my hand back and she jumped." Brianna you know me. Do you really want to cause a scene? I love you but -" I stopped before I said something that I might regret. She knew too much already so I needed to keep a close eye on her. " Can't you see this is all for you? I already lost one person I loved I don't want to lose another."

She was quiet.

" I'll see you in about a week little nigga. If I don't find your brother I'm a kill you." I said walking out holding Brianna's arm tightly.
" You better just smile walking out of here." I whispered in her ear through gritted teeth.

She did as she was told until we made it to my new black Ram truck.

" Where did you get this ?" Brianna asked as I pushed her in and slammed her door.

" Don't ask no questions you don't want the answer too." I said hoping in and pulling out the lot.

" Why are you doing this ?"

" Because I love you man . That nigga P disrespected you and  here you are protecting him ."

" I'm not and where were you earlier when he was threatening my life?"

I looked at Brianna out the side of my eyes while still looking at the road. This bitch was testing me. " Out handling business."

" Where are you taking me ?"

" Home. We gone get to the bottom of this shit Bri . I don't know why you think I'm dumb . If I find any evidence that you fucked another nigga I will -" I shut my mouth taking a deep breath again.