13

The next day, the girls woke up with excitement flowing through their veins. Bev is more excited to finally have a "canvas" to do make up on, while Ivy is excited she'll finally look pretty.

Although, she already is.

The spent the first half of the morning eating and showering. They cleaned up a little, picking up after the break out pillow fight they had last night. By the time they were finished, it was already afternoon and time to begin preparing for the fest.

"By the time we're finished here, even Henry Bowers, will wish he was nicer to you," Bev insists.

Ivy gags a little.

"I hope he stays far away from me though."

Novocane barks in agreement, watching calmly as her owner gets her hair and make up done. In all honesty, Bev just wants her best friend to feel good about the way she looks for once. She wants everyone to see what they're missing out on.

While Bev brushes out the girls hair, the song Should I Stay or Should I Go, plays.

They both hum along lightly.

"So what time is Eddie coming around to pick you up?" Bev questions.

"Well," she glances at the clock reading 5pm, "probably not for another 2 hours. We've got time."

Bev nods her head, smiling. She can't wait to see everyone's reaction.

The next two hours are spent prepping and laughing.

Novocane has never felt more relieved to see a human happy.