31

Despite how nice Bill's kiss was, Ivy has to admit that she's excited to see Richie. She can't wait to see him, even though he was literally there last night.

Finally, after about an hour, a knock at her window draws her forth.

"Richie, finally, you took forever!" She chimes, opening her window with a large grin. However, her happiness doesn't last long. Her grin drops as she see who is stood there.

It's not Richie.

"Well, hiya, Ivy!" The sinister voice booms. "Glad I caught you in such a chirpy mood! What do ya say you come along with me and float?"

It's the clown.

She isn't afraid, she simply glares at the figure.

"Like hell!" She spits, "I'm not floating anywhere with you, asshole!" With that, she quickly tries to run towards her bedroom door. Before she can reach for the knob though, the clown has already got a tight grip around her figure.

"Bevy did it!" He laughs sinisterly, "be a good girl and come along."

"NO! LET ME GO!" She screams loudly, struggling to leave his grip. As she opens her mouth to yell once more, she is hit in the head, knocking her out.

"Can't have you getting in my way..." the clown growls, "you're the only one that can stop me. I have to stop you before you learn how to stop me." With a plain look, he throws the girl's body over his shoulder and exits the house.

Back to the sewer pipes they go.

The boys would find out soon, and shit would go down.