19

A few weeks later, the couple find themselves in the same room. Richie stays over a lot now. When the clock hits 1am, it's unsaid that Richie is staying the night.

Novocane is curled up on her bed in the corner, while Ivy is gushing about how cute she looks. Richie smiles at his girlfriend, loving her passion for her dog.

With a yawn, Richie lays back into the pillows sprawled out on the girls bed.

Ivy's eyes wander away from her dog and towards her lovely boyfriend. She raises her eyebrow a bit, crawling towards him and straddling his waist. That grabs his attention.

"What're you doing?" He hums tiredly from beneath her. "Not that I mind."

She laughs a little and shrugs.

"When a girl straddles your waist, that opens a door for a lot of opportunities."

Richie, being an idiot, stares at her confusedly.

"So, what're you trying to suggest?"

Ivy blinks slowly, waiting to see if he'll realize what she means. He doesn't, he just stares at her like an idiot.

"Do you wanna make out or not?"

The boy's eyes widen immediately, and he sits up a little.

"Wait, really?"

She laughs a little, shrugging her shoulders a little. "Yeah, I mean, why not? I'm pretty bored, and I'm not ready to sleep. Do you want to?" He nods his head vigorously in response, searching her eyes for her complete approval.

She decides to make the first move, leaning down and crashing their lips together.

They start slow, unsure of how to go about it.

Richie, much like his straightforward self, is the one to slide his tongue across her bottom lip. She blushes lightly, and opens her mouth just enough.

All the while their tongues dance together, Ivy can't help but feel the need to be closer to Richie. Although, she's already on the boy's lap. Neither one of them can think straight, they're both so caught up in each other. So caught up, that they don't even notice when they're laying back on the bed.

Ivy pulls away to take a deep breath.

Richie gasps for air, pushing up is glasses in the process and staring up at the girl wide eyed.

"Woah." He utters.

Ivy smiles lightly, climbing off the boy's lap. "Agreed."

A playful smirk returns to the boy's face as he leans over and pecks her lips once more, lightly. She hums quietly in approval at his gesture.

"God, you're hot..." he mutters, staring at her longingly. Ivy rolls her eyes and nudges him away playfully. "Quit saying that, Richie."

"But it's true!" He defends.

She only shakes her head, laying beside him and playing with his hands. They're significantly bigger than hers, she notices. They're rough, and he has a scar on the pad of his pinky. She wonders how he managed that.

"My dad." He answers her thoughts, "he gave me that scar. He accidentally cut me with his glass opener once."

She stares at him questioningly.

"I mean– he's never put his hands on me– not the way your dad did, at least." He adds, causing her to tense up and drop his hand. Immediately, he regrets his choice of words and sits up frantically. "I didn't mean it like that– I'm sorry!"

"It's alright." She chuckles softly, putting a reassuring hand on his arm. "I'm glad your dad doesn't hurt you."

He nods, laying back down slowly.

"I wish your dad didn't hurt you..." he softly says. She sighs in response. "Me too, Richie. Me too...."

"M-Maybe...you could come stay with me when gets like that– you could sneak in through my window!" He enthusiastically suggests, turn his grin towards her. She smiles softly back at him. "What about Novocane?" She reminds. Richie deadpans.

"Oh...uh, well—" he thinks for a second, before snapping his fingers and smiling, "–I can have a chain! One of the long ones! And then– then you can hook it to her harness and I'll pull her up!"

She nods in agreement, deciding to consider the offer.

"Alright then...still sounds a little bit dangerous, what if her harness breaks?"

Richie huffs, crinkling his expression into thought once more.

"What if, I just hook it to a basket? Then I'll pull her up in the basket?" He quietly asks. She nods her head at the suggestion. "Yeah, that sounds much safer."

Richie smiles at his success and turns to face her.

"I'll keep some condoms near by, in case you're feeling extra frustrated." He grins deviously, earning a smack on the arm. "You wish, Richie Tozier!"

"I do." He insist, still grinning. "Please have my kids, Ivy Okonma."

"Richie!" She shouts, laughing and turning away from him. He scoots closer to her, wrapping an arm around her waist and grinning. "Well, will you?"

"Richie, stoppppp." She begs, blushing deeply. "But, I'm serious!" He insists, pouting. "You just don't want to have my kids, is that it?"

Ivy quickly turns to face him, rolling her eyes at his pouty expression.

"Fine." She sighs, wanting him to stop being so dramatic. "Fine? Fine, what?" He huffs, causing her to laugh a little. She uses the tips of her index finger to push his glasses up, then leans in to kiss him delicately. He reacts fast, returning the kiss with a bit of reluctancy.

When he pulls back, a grin rests on the Okonma's face. He's still pouting a little.

"What I meant was," she whispers,

"I'll have your kids, someday, Richie Tozier."