Chapter 6

Dedicate this to xxWhoAteMyCookiexx for writing some of my most favorite stories on wattpad.

 © All Rights Reserved

Chapter 6

(Chase’s POV)

I watched in amusement as Alan quickly turned his head, his hair flying so I can almost see his face, to stare at me in disbelief. Damn, his hair went back to covering his face instantly. I wonder why he covers his face?

I smirked when his mouth fell into a small ‘o’ shape. I never noticed how nice his lips looked, soft, plump and oh so sinful. Wait, what the hell am I thinking? I would never go for Alan, he’s not my type, although I would go for anyone willing, and he’s so dull, especially when it comes to fashion. So why am I thinking about Alan’s lips pressed against mine, or wrapping around my little friend, whose acting up from the naughty images that popped in my head.

Maybe I just need sex, lots of sex. I haven’t had anyone in two days. Yeah, that’s it. I’ll just find someone willing to take off some steam after class. Someone random. Doesn’t matter if it’s a chick or a dude as long as they can scratch this itch.

Focus Chase, get your mind out of your ass. “We can go get something to eat or watch a movie.” Images of Alan nibbling on his lunch came up to my mind, but instead of food, it was something hard, and oh so ready to take him on. Gah. “Scratch that, let’s just watch a movie.” Yeah, there’s nothing sexual or tempting like watching a movie in a dark place where no one’s focusing on what you’re doing….. I face palmed myself.

Alan jumped, his small frame scooting a bit away from me, making me frown. I can’t tell, but I think his eyes widened from what I can see with parts of his face I can see. His small hands wrapped around his bag, as if he needed to hug something. It just made him look so vulnerable, especially the way he curled himself around his bag.

Man, I really needed to get laid, and fast or else I might actually jump Alan. I don’t want to scare the little guy, but if this keeps up, I wouldn’t have the right mind to care anymore. Why the heck am I attracted to him anyways? I just met him, what, an hour ago and we barely made conversation. Scratch that, it wasn’t a conversation at all.

The bell rang, finally. I have to get out of here fast or else everyone will see ho happy I am right now. “I’ll see you later Alan.” I said as I made my way out of class, dodging students.

I’ll go to the bathroom and take the edge off first, then find someone later. So with that in mind, I made my way to the bathroom. Suddenly arms wrapped around my waist from behind, causing me to stop.

“Where do you think you’re going?” said a familiar low voice.

I turned to see Amanda Falks, a senior with a rocking body, long blond hair and big brown eyes. Yes, just what I needed. “Well hello there.”

Amanda batted her long eyelashes and gave me a seductive smile, pressing her hot body on mine. “Well, I just thought you might want to have some fun.” One of her fingers circled my nipple, licking her lips. “If you know what I mean.”

I grinned as I dragged her into the boy’s bathroom, locking us in. Her hands worked on my clothes, as I locked lips with her, grabbing her ass. Time to work off my itch.

(Alan’s POV)

I’m actually looking forward to art class, the only class where everyone can leave me alone, where I can be myself and express my feelings on canvas.

I walked in and handed my schedule to the teacher, a good looking guy with long black hair tied into a ponytail, high cheekbones, and amazing violet eyes that seem to know everything. He looks like he works out as a necessity, not a pleasure. His paint covered white t-shirt and stained blue jeans with worn out hiking boots gave him a young appearance, maybe mid twenties.

The teacher gave me an easy smile and handed back my schedule. “Welcome aboard Alan. I’m Mr. Rivers. Just take any seat while I place you on roll call.”

I nodded and took a seat by an empty table in the far corner by the window and stared up a the sky, watching the clouds slowly shift.

“Okay class, today, we’re going outside to do our assignment. Grab your stuff and meet me by the front yard.” Mr. Rivers said.

I looked up to see that the class was already full of people, packing up their stuff. I did the same and went out to the front yard, following the students before me.

Mr. Rivers pointed at a spot where everyone sat down, scattered into groups. I sat alone, furthest away from the rest of the class. He handed us all a bunch of paint brushes, pencils, and a piece of paper with cardboard underneath. “Alright class. Today, we’re going to do a nature canvas. I brought you all out here for inspiration and I expect to have your paintings by the end of class so no fooling around.”

I was only vaguely listening, already starting to draw my canvas. I thought about the woods here and the statue of the wolf that my mom made. An image popped into my mind so I began to rapidly draw it out before it fades away. Then I scattered the paints all around me and began painting, not even bothering to look away to get another color for my picture.

I was worn out when I finished, but satisfied with how it came out. That was when I realized how dirty my hands were. They were covered in many different colors of paint, making it look like I had rainbow skin. How cool would that be, having rainbow skin? Do you think leprechauns will chase me to get their pot of gold, like that lucky charms guy?

I shook my head and scribbled my name on the back of the painting and handed it to Mr. Rivers who was surprised that I finished so quickly. He glanced at my painting and gawked. “This is amazing Alan. Who would’ve known that I  would have a student with this much talent?” He grinned at me, then glanced at my hands. “You should go to the bathroom to wash your hands. Bring back the supplies and pack up first. You can leave your bag next to me so no one can steal it.”

I nodded and did just that, then made a run for the bathroom, already feeling the paint dry up on my skin, making my hands all stiff. I went straight for the sink and began to scrub the paint off, watching the water drain in multiple colors, like a rainbow stream.

That was when I heard the noise.

A person gasp, then moaned, causing me to blush. It’s sounds like a girl, but why is she in the boy’s bathroom. That was when I heard a male grunt, then the sounds of skin slapping against skin. The slapping sound grew faster and faster, as did the sound of the moans.

Oh my god, someone’s having sex there.

I slowly backed up, not bothering to dry my hands, to the exit, staring at the stall the whole way.

Suddenly the stall burst open and out came a girl with big boobs, a small waist, blond hair that was messed up, brown eyes, and swollen lips curved into a satisfied smile, Her skirt was messed up, as was her shirt. Then I saw the guy come out and I froze.

Chase walked out, zipping up his fly on his jeans when he looked up and froze, staring at me in shock. His hair was mused, his hips swollen, hickeys visible on his neck. His shirt was rumpled.

My heart felt like it broke into a million pieces, the shards piercing me. I clutched my chest, trying to ease the pain.

The girl threw her arms around Chase’s neck and gave him a wet kiss. “That was amazing Chase. We should do it again sometime soon.” She finally glanced at me, realizing that someone else other than them were here. She smirked at me. “What are you looking at loser?”

I spun around and ran out of the bathroom, desperate to get out of there. Oh god, it hurts.

Enigma slams door and marches into boys bathroom. :How could you do this to him?

Chase: What the hell? It's you! That stalker chick. How did you survive jumping out the window?

Amanda: Who the heck is she?

Enigma: You better fix this or feel my wrath boy.  *Runs out of the bathroom in a rage*

Amanda: Who was she?

Chase: I have no idea.