Chapter 44

Hello and thank you for reading this story so far. *Gives you an applause* You guys are AMAZING.

well i finally got all of my things together out of my busy schedule and is treating you all with this chapter. WAHOO! *Throws hands in the air and spins in chair*

© All Rights Reserved

(Chase’s POV)

    It’s morning now and everyone couldn’t make it to interview the guy who saw Alan before he disappeared. We couldn’t do it yesterday because the shop was already closed. Melissa went with Alan’s aunt and Cal to the police station to see if they can help out anyway they can. James didn’t answer his phone and Zack and his friends headed out to see if they can find anything themselves. Me and Drake were the only ones available so we headed out early.

    We sat down at a table outside of the ice cream shop, waiting for the guy to show up. I sat in the chair, slumping wearily. I couldn’t sleep at all. My mind was filled with anxiety for Alan and guilt for being so mean to him. I don’t know what I put on today, but I knew I didn’t look ridiculous.

    Drake on the other hand sat up straight, his eyes focused and scanning every little thing around the shop. He didn’t look tired at all and I’m envious. He had a good night’s sleep. Note the snarky voice saying this.

    So this is the Drake that Melissa said would be a good boyfriend to Alan. He’s also the one who drove Alan to who knows where the day before and I hate his guts. He’s so calm and reserved while I’m here stressing out. I regarded him, scanning him from head to toe and wasn’t impressed. What does Alan see in this guy?

    I yawned, rubbing my eyes, but I didn’t dare fall asleep. I don’t think I could sleep until Alan’s found. I want to see him, need to see him, to hold him into my arms and never let go. I want to apologize, grovel on my knees and beg him to take me back. I don’t care how desperate that makes me sound, all I want is Alan back. I would do anything. Anything.

    Drake regarded me with a steely look. “Why are you doing this?”

    I glared at him, irritated. “What do you mean?”

    “Why are you looking for Alan when all you did was crush him into pieces with your fucked up friends?” Drake said cooly.

    I sat up and glared at him. “That’s none of your business.”

    Drake crossed his arms. “It is my business since I confessed my feelings to him.”

    Hate flared inside, but I stomped it down before it got too big for me to handle. “You confessed to Alan?” I growled.

    Drake nodded. “That’s right. I did before our date and when I was in his room after.”

    Date? He and Alan went on a DATE? And confessed in Alan’s ROOM after the date?! Oh fuck, I’m going to rip his throat out and fuck him with it. He’s rubbing this in my face, I can tell and I want to kill him because of it.

    Instead of killing him, I gave him a dangerous smile, all teeth. “Oh really? How nice.”

    Drake raised an eyebrow. “Nice? It was and I know I can make him happy.”

    I shook my head at him. “You won’t make him happy.”

    “And why is that?”

    I locked eyes with him and gave him a shark smile. “Because he’s mine.”

    Before he could say anything, a tall guy who literally looked like a stick came over to the table. His hair was light brown and sort of greasy, falling all over his face. For Alan, it’s adorable. This guy, it looks gross. He has a large nose and some uneven teeth. And his clothes was a green Star Trek t-shirt and blue jeans with red converses. He even smells funny.

    I wrinkled my nose, but stopped the mean comment that was about to leave my lips. This is all about Alan. Don’t screw this up Chase. “ Are you guy who was on shift the same day this guy was at the park?” I showed him the picture.

    The guy nodded, rubbing his nose. “Yeah. The name’s Garret.”

    Drake nodded at him. “Nice to meet you Garret. Now can you tell us what you did before you saw this boy?”

    Garret’s eyes widened in surprise. “That’s a guy? Holy crud. I thought he was just some super cute chick.” He scratched his head, blushing fiercely. “I remember him because I knew no girl who looked like him would ever approach me.”

    Drake chuckled. “I remember when I first saw him, I thought he was a girl too.”

    I grudgingly agreed. “Fooled us all.”

    Garret nodded. “Yeah. So I was taking a ten minute break and decided to chill around at the park, get some air or something when I saw your dude walk by. He was sort of out of it, spaced out I guess and disappeared into the woodsy part of the park. I think he sat on one of the benches there, for shade you know? I watched him for a bit, then walked around the park. When I came back, he was already gone.” He rubbed his nose again. “I was a bit surprised when he disappeared. He looked so relaxed

    I glanced at Drake. “Do you think that’s the time he disappeared?”

    Drake screwed his eyebrows. “I don’t know, but it’s a start. At least we know he wasn’t taken at school.”

    Garret was listening to our conversation. “Wait, he’s missing?”

    Drake nodded solemnly. “Since yesterday, around the time you saw him.”

    Garett slumped in his chair, dazed. “Damn. He looked like such a nice person. Why would he disappear?”

    We didn’t say anything, not until Garett checks his watch absently. His eyes widened. “Oh gosh, I have to go to my next job.” He clambers out of his seat awkwardly, almost tripping on his feet as he stood up.

    Drake stood up too. “Thank you for giving us the time to talk with us.”

    I nodded at Garett. He waved at us and left in a rush, running a bit awkwardly towards a beat-up, old, rusty truck. When he finally disappeared down the road I headed for my car. We drove separately, which was a great idea considering how much I want to punch him in the face until his nose was a pulpy blob.

    “Alan’s not yours.” Drake told me from behind.

    I turned and contained my anger, but it’s stupid since I already know that Alan is not mine. And it’s not anger, but jealousy that’s boiling inside of me. Yes, I’m admitting that I’m jealous of this guy. He confessed to Alan, even brought him on a date and I can tell that he’s the one who brought some life back into his eyes. Not me.

    “I know, but that doesn’t mean I won’t try to get him back.” I told him, unlocking my door and shutting myself in. I took out my phone to stare at all of the pictures of Alan I have, which was a lot. Each of them I either took secretly when he wasn’t looking, pictures of him while I caught him by surprise, pictures of us together, and more. “Alan, where are you?”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    It’s been three days, and still no sign of Alan. By this time, everyone knows who Alan is, is shocked to find out who he really is, and has banned together to help out with the search. Keith and everyone who has shunned, ignored and mistreated Alan felt guilty, especially since Alan was the most loved person in this whole town when he was a kid and his parents also.

    I’m at my place right now, along with the main Alan search team. The police have already searched the entire town and are now fanning out to search the forest, which would be difficult because it’s huge and goes for miles. It’s also filled with wild animals, not that I’m worried for Alan about that since he’s like Dr. Dolittle, only gay and beautiful.

    I left the small meeting in the living room, hearing the echoes of Zack’s booming voice behind me. I headed towards my room, passing the bathroom, but paused when I heard someone’s voice inside, talking in a low voice. Hey, that’s James’s voice. But why is he in the bathroom, talking lowly like he’s hiding something?

    Now that I think about it, James has been acting a bit odd. Sometimes, when we talk about Alan, he would turn away and hide a happy smile, but I saw it. He’s always busy with something and leaves early. He doesn’t answer his phone all the time and whenever he acts like he’s sad or concerned, it somehow seems fake, but maybe I’m just being paranoid since Alan’s gone.

    I pressed my ear onto the wooden door and listened in to James’s end of the phone.

    “How is my love? Good? Still out of it? Well of course, we did do a number on him, but he was just too cute. I know Lucas.”

    Lucas? Where have I heard of that name before?

    “We should give him a bath and get him something to eat. We don’t want Alan to starve now do we?” James chuckled.

    My heart froze. Alan?

    “I have to go. You know, messing with the investigation and whatnot.”

    I didn’t want to hear anymore. I stepped away from the door quickly and quietly got away from the door far enough for me to run into my room and shut the door. I leaned on the door, sliding down the smooth surface as I tried to fend off the extreme shock stiffening my body to not move.

    After a few seconds, which felt like days, of sitting on the floor, the shock wore off, replaced by betrayal from a friend who I thought I could trust, and an inferno of anger that wanted me to take hold of James’s neck and squeeze until James either chokes to death from lack of oxygen or spill where Alan is.

    Then it hit me. Lucas. I remember now, from the article I read when I asked Ben to research Alan’s past. He’s the one who raped Alan and gave him all those scars, or was involved. I clenched my hands into fists, my nails carving moons onto my palms. That bastard. He’s out of prison?! I thought he would rot for all the shit he’s done to Alan, and now he’s with him?

    I raked at my hair and pulled in frustration. What am I suppose to do now? Should I tell anyone? But who would believe me when I’m now dubbed ‘the lying sack of shit’. Although it fits James a lot more than me, but shit, I don’t know what to do.

    I glanced at the clock. I’ll wait for James to leave, then tell everyone what I heard. Then we can plan out what we should do next.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    James finally left, his car disappearing from the driveway. He said some lame ass excuse about helping his mom again with a client. That’s a load of bullshit, especially from the gleeful grin on his fucking face.

    I slammed the door shut and marched over to the living room where everyone sat. “I have something to tell you guys. I know you won’t believe me, but it’s true.”

    Everyone had their eyes on me and I squared my shoulders. “I know who took Alan.”

    Right when I said that, everyone was bursting with questions. I waved a hand and waited for them to quiet down before I continued. “James took him.”

    There was silence. Then Melissa asked, “How do you know it’s him?”

    I sighed, but I was anything but tired. All I wanted to do was kill James and Lucas. “I heard him talking on the phone with a guy named Lucas.” Alan’s aunt’s face paled from the name. “He said Alan’s name and I think they have him locked up somewhere.”

    Aunt Claire shook her head in denial. “Lucas can’t be out of prison. He can’t be here.”

    “Who’s Lucas?” Zack asked calmly, but his eyes were blazing with emotion.

    Aunt Claire slumped in her seat. “Lucas was Alan’s bully in New York, and bully is a very light term for what he did to my baby.” Her hands clenched on her lap. “He tried to kill Alan at least three times, burned him, cut him with a knife, drowned him, and all kinds of stuff that would make anyone sick,” She sobbed. “He…he raped Alan in a classroom and said he loved him. He was suppose to be rotting in prison for a few years. How is he out? Why didn’t anyone call me?”

    Zack stood up and took out his phone. “I’m going to call some friends to hack into James‘s GPS system on his phone and records on who he called.”

    Cal raised an eyebrow. “Isn’t that illegal without a warrant?”

    Zack smirked at him. “Who needs a warrant when you can do it and not get caught? Besides, we’ll have to tell the police, and they would have to request a warrant from a judge, which would take more time than necessary to find Alan.”

    Melissa kissed her brother on the cheek. “I don’t care what laws you break, as long as it helps us find Ally Bear.”

    Zack smiles and leaves. I turn to the rest of the gang. “I think Alan’s somewhere close to town, maybe in the woods. I don’t know. Does anyone have any ideas about where he would be in the woods?”

    We all thought about it, then suddenly heard tiny scratching sounds, like a mouse scampering on the floor. Everyone looked around curiously until a squirrel jumped onto the couch and landed on Aunt Claire’s lap, climbing on top of her clothes to land onto her shoulders.

    “Smores! How did you get in here?” Aunt Claire exclaimed in surprise, kissing the tiny fur ball. “What’s that in your mouth?”

    Smores spit out whatever was puffing its cheeks and out came a small button, from a shirt. We all stared at it, confused until Melissa’s eyes widened in recognition. “That’s from James’s shirt. He said it went missing the day Alan was kidnapped. So it really is James who did it.”

    Aunt Claire lifted Smores and tickled its tummy. “What a smart boy you are!” Aunt Claire cooed at him.

    Zack came back, all business with an air that screamed soldier. “My friend got James’s signal and sent it to my phone. Let’s prepare and head out at nightfall.”

    Everyone nodded and spread out to get ready for tonight’s rescue mission, confident and full of determination. The only thing that’s bugging me is the roiling in my gut.

    I have a bad feeling about tonight.

(Alan’s POV)

    How long have I been here? I don’t know anymore. All I can remember is the burning, the humiliation, and the sweet oblivion of being unconsciousness. I slowly opened my eyes and stared lifelessly at the wooden ceiling, already given up hope of being saved from this hellhole.

    The drugs have now subsided somewhat, a lingering warmth still resonating inside of my body, but not enough for me to actually care. My whole body’s like jelly. I couldn’t move a muscle and even if I were free, I couldn’t do anything more than tremble on the bed from trying to get my body back into functioning order.

    I took in a deep breath and sighed. I reek of sex, sweat and other things I don’t want to know. As I slowly laid here, staring out the window dispassionately, the haze that blocked my memories of the times I was in my burning came to me. As each second passed, I grew more and more sick, mortified and disgusted of myself.

    I begged for them to take me, to stop the burning. Begged for them to violate me while I was suffering from the drugs. I eagerly sucked them just for a few seconds of having the burning subside, only to come back once again. How many times did I cum from being violated by them, touched by them? If I could, I would kill myself instead of having someone else do it. Why dirty their hands when I’m the dirty one?

    I heard footsteps coming from the hall. I didn’t even care who it was, not anymore. Why should I care when no one would want me in the end? I don’t want to violated more, now that my head’s cleared up somewhat, but can I fight them? Can I fight them and escape? Will they let me live? Will they kill me? I remember Lucas’s viciousness towards me, so I know he can kill me easily.

    The doorknob squeaked as it was turned, and Lucas appeared by the doorway, dressed in a black t-shirt, faded blue jeans, and hiking boots. His eyes rested on my limp body possessively and smiled. “Time to get you a bath.”

    Lucas strode over to the bed and reached into his pocket, taking out a key to unlock my cuffs. After removing all of my restraints, he picked up my body with ease and chuckled as I quivered in his arms, trying to move something, but my body was completely unresponsive, putting all of my weight on him. Not that I care or anything. Why care when you’re too tainted to live?

    Lucas kissed my forehead as he carried me bridal style down the barren, wooden hallway, and into a small room that consisted of a rusty metal tub that has seen better days, filled with water, a small rusted sink, and a toilet that should not be the color it is right now. It looks like it hasn’t been used in a long time, and I can’t blame anyone for that. Rather take my chances outside with a leaf than going near that disease covered bowl.

    The water’s steaming, wisps of steam floating into the air in a swirling dance as Lucas went over to the tub and carefully placed me inside, positioning me in a way so I won’t slip and drown myself while lying there.

    Lucas leaned down and kissed my lips. “I’ll be right back. Just need to get some things.”

    I watched him leave before trying to move my body once again. I pushed myself as hard as I could to lift up even one limb, and after a few minutes, my right arm came out of the water, shaking violently, but moving. I tried to lift it to touch my face, but it suddenly broke down on me in exhaustion. I sighed, but at least there’s hope of me moving a lot sooner than I thought.

    Lucas came back with a bar of soap and towels. “Let’s get you cleaned up.” He dunked the soap into the water, wetting it, then lathering his hands before rubbing the soap all over my body. I wanted to barf from him touching me, the nasty crawl of his skin touching mine possessively, lingering in inappropriate places.

    After rinsing my soapy body, he wrapped me up in towels and carried me out into, what I believe is the kitchen. He sat me down in a wooden chair by a table and left, only to come back with a bowl of oatmeal. I stared at the steaming mush and wondered, when was the last time I ate?

    Lucas picked me back up and laid me on his lap. “Time to eat now. We need to keep your strength up for tonight.”

    “Tonight?” I croaked, my throat shot out from screaming so many times.

    Lucas scooped up a spoonful of oatmeal and blew at it, hovering it near my mouth. “James and I have a special plan for you today. Now open your mouth and eat.”

    I shook my head and refused to open to mouth, which pissed him off. Lucas grabbed my jaw and forced my mouth to open. He shoved the spoon into my mouth and held my nose and mouth shut. “Swallow it or I won’t let you breathe.”

    I swallowed, coughing from the sting of the oatmeal sliding down my throat. Lucas kissed my lips. “Be a good boy and I won’t have to punish you okay?”

    I obeyed, scared and too weak to fight back. I ate every drop of oatmeal Lucas spoon fed to me. He brought a glass of water to my lips and I obediently swallowed, enjoying the cooling sensation of the water soothing my dry, messed up throat.

    Lucas watched me the entire time he fed me, a hungry look in his eyes. He placed me on the table, unwrapping my towels, then flipped me until I was lying on my stomach, my feet on the cold floor.

    “No. Stop, please.” I begged, knowing what was going to happen.

    Lucas unzipped his jeans and took out his already hard member. “You are so fucking sexy. I can’t wait anymore.” He grabbed my hips as I desperately tried to get away, but my body was still too weak. He grabbed onto my hips and thrust himself fully inside me.

    I screamed in pain as he stretched me, filling me up. Tears sprang from my eyes as he pounded my backside vigorously, without mercy. He gripped onto my member and stroked. The drugs may have subsided a bit, but they still worked because I got hard, to my horror, and moaned when he hit my spot.

    “Fuck yeah. You are so fucking hot.” Lucas moaned. He flipped me over and kissed me. I know I didn’t want it, not any of what he’s doing to me, yet my body responded to his kiss, his touches.

    To my utter horror, my arms and legs wrapped around him. The drugs, which were only a kindling fire, grew into an inferno, but I was conscious the entire time he was violating me. Our tongues entwined as he pounded into me faster, pumping my member in sync with his thrusts.

    I felt kind of funny. My head began to spin a bit, and my body was acting weirdly. Something’s wrong. Very wrong.

    Lucas bent down and sucked on the tender spot on my neck, causing me to arch my back, making me squeeze him hard. He faltered a bit from that and licked his lips. “Like that didn’t you?” He raised my knees up, hooking then with his arms, opening my legs up more for his assault. “Fucking you is like fucking an angel. So innocent and sweet.”

    I came in his hands hard, exploding all over myself. Lucas pumped harder inside of me, rattling the table until he came inside of me, spilling his seed into my hole. I can feel the slimy white goo slithering in my hole, then dripping out when he pulled himself out of me. For some reason, my body felt all tingly and very loose. I don’t know what’s wrong with me, but I do know that I’m in deep trouble.

    “W-what did you do t-to me?” I asked, my body a sack of limp bones.

    Lucas picked me up and brought me back to the room. “Well James and I wanted to do something different with you today and we have to get you all nice and relaxed. Right now I’m preparing you, so I gave you another drug and put it into your oatmeal. It’s a muscle relaxant, which will last the entire day.”

    Lucas glanced at my bottom and saw his seed leaking out of my hole. He shook his head and sighed. “Dang, and I just gave you a bath too. James wouldn’t be too happy that I had you today when he didn’t.”

    “You bet your ass I wouldn’t.” James’s voice said by the door.

    Lucas spun around and grinned sheepishly. “Hey, you’re back.”

    James glared at him. “I can’t believe you took him when I wasn’t here. You should have at least told me you were.”

    Lucas went over to him and placed his hand on his shoulders. “I’m sorry okay?”

    James stared at him, then sighed. “Okay, but I get him all to myself once then, so we’re even.”

    Lucas grinned and nodded. “No problem.”

    I was shocked that they would talk to me like I’m some toy. I’m a human being trapped and drugged in a hunting cabin in the middle of the woods with two psychos who have a thing for me.

    James punched Lucas’s shoulder. “Get a washcloth and clean him up. We still have some preparing to do since you were sidetracked.”

    Lucas scratched his head. “Okay.” Lucas left the room.

    James went over to me and kissed my forehead. “Hey honey. Missed me?” He traced the tip of his fingers onto my torso, touching each and every scar on my body. “All of these scars. Must have hurt a lot, especially the brand Lucas got on your shoulder.”

    James got up and smiled. “But that’s okay. You belong to the both of us, so it’s only fair that I get to do something permanent to you too.”

    My blood ran cold from his words. What is he going to do to me?

    Lucas came back with a washcloth and ran it over my stomach, down to my butt and inner thigh. When I was all clean, he dumped the rag onto the floor, then faced James. “Come on, let’s get things ready.”

    James nodded, then picked up a blanket and covered me, kissing my lips before the two of them left me alone. The didn’t cuff me back onto the bed, but that’s because I couldn’t move. My muscles became jelly and useless, all because of the damn drug. My eyes went to the window, staring at the stars. What did I do to deserve all of this?

    I heard them come back, only this time, they had something with them. I recoiled inside as I saw the branding iron in James’s hand, the letter ‘J’ at the end. The branding iron was black, but the end where the ‘J’ is was a glowing red and yellow.

    James smiled at me, a frightening thing to see. “Now you can belong to the both of us. Lucas, cuff him down. I don’t want him moving around while I brand him.”

    My heart thudded rapidly as Lucas flipped me over, my stomach on the mattress, and cuffed both my arms and legs. He then swept my hair back and murmured in my ear, “I love you Alan.”

    ‘No. NO!” I yelled as I willed my body to move. And it did, only a little bit. I tried to wriggle my numb arms out of the cuffs, but it was useless. I watched with horror and terrified eyes as James came closer and closer to me, the branding iron ready.

    James gave me a reassuring smile. “It’ll only hurt for a little bit.”

    I squeezed my eyes shut, sobbing and waited for the inevitable pain.

Eni: Wow, i just realized that it's almost the end of the story, only a few chappies left before it's bye-bye to Alan and all of my babies. Is this how parents feel like when they see their children leave?! Oh the AGONY!!!

Eni dramatically falls onto the floor, swooning with a frilly hanky while wearing a victorian era dress: Oh woe as i, my precious darlings are leaving me.

Random lady calls on phone: Hi, i would like to talk to the police. There's this crazy lady in a poofy dress lying in the middle of the road, sobbing.

Eni gets up and rips off dress to reveal a Naruto cosplay costume underneath, and a jetpack: You'll never catch me alive coppers! *Throws a jellyfish at lady and flys away*

Eni: Hahahahaha. Take that Sasuke!

Vote, Comment, and Read <3