Chapter 48 (End)

© All Rights Reserved

Chapter 48

(Alan's POV)

"Sarah, I'm done packing my things," I yelled, folding one of the box wings underneath another.

"Are you sure you got everything?" Sarah yelled back. Well she is on the bottom floor, checking to make sure if we missed anything.

"Yeah!"

I turned to stare at my room, almost empty with a few boxes here and there. I was leaving today, without anyone, other than Sarah and the movers, knowing that I was. Sarah decided to sell the house and put most of the things and furniture in storage. I agreed since it's all legally my things now.

Aunt Claire decided to leave us with a surprise. That surprise is the deed to the house, as well as the possession of everything she owned to be signed and given to me, even the car. All of the cash she made and saved up, was placed in a bank account with my name signed as the owner. I think I remember signing this contract before.

(Flashback)

Two years, 1 month and 3 days ago

"Ally Beeeeeeeeeearr!" Aunt Claire screamed one day. The rapid rhythm of feet stomping on the floor warned me to brace for impact.

Aunt Claire crashed into me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders as we both fell onto the couch, luckily. Too bad my elbow smashed into the bookshelf right next to the couch.

"Oww!" I yelled, rubbing my elbow.

Aunt Claire laughed, then thrust a piece of paper in my face. "Sign this please."

I looked at the paper warily. "What is it?"

Aunt Claire rolled her eyes. "Do you want the get that new rice cooker that's just been restocked at the department store or not?"

I glared back at her. "Of course I do. It cooks faster and it has features to adjust to for cooking different types of rice and dishes."

Aunt Claire waved the paper in my face again. "Then sign."

I sighed. "Is it anything illegal? Harmful? Humiliating?"

"No, no, and no."

I sighed again and took the paper from her hand. She handed me a pen from her pocket. "Just sign here, here, and here." She pointed out the lines.

I signed on all three spots, but before I could read what the dang paper was, she snatched it from my hands and skipped away. "Thanks Ally Bear. Love you!"

I blinked, leaning back on the couch.

What just happened?

(End of Flashback)

I shook my head. Never thought that the paper I signed would be this, a document that will give me ownership to everything Aunt Claire owned. Did she plan this out because she knew that she will leave me soon? I don't even want to think about that. Sarah and I decided to sell some of the things, like the house and some of the furniture. It's time to move on.

Melissa, Cal, and Chase finally gone back to school after so long. Zack wasn't suppose to be back in town for a few hours, doing some sort of errand. It was the perfect time to plant what I intended to give them before I left this place, in places they will find long after i'm gone. I wrote them last night and planned out where they will all be located so by the time they find it, I will already be in the air.