Chapter 21

© All Rights Reserved

You know what, i just realized i don't need to warn people of anything sexuals going to happen because this is a rated R book. So yeah. :)

Chapter 21

(Alan’s POV)

    It’s been three weeks since I’ve avoided everyone. I always came in late for class so no one has the chance to talk to me, sit at the edge of the table during Chemistry, take off as fast I can when class ends, ignore anyone who speaks to me, and it’s killing me. I miss eating with Chase, Melissa, James, and Cal during lunch. Now I eat alone on top of a tree, well maybe just sit there.

    I lost my appetite, barely taking any substance in. I can’t sleep due to nightmares forcing me to wake up in fits of screams and tears. My vision’s a bit fuzzy, sometimes everything blurs and I can’t see. My mind’s fuzzy, my breathing’s labored, and I don’t have enough energy to run anymore.

    My whole body felt like it was in an oven, even though the weather’s chilly with the clouds blocking out the sun. I can barely stand, my body trembling from just standing, but I must endure. I have to.

    Even though I’ve been avoiding Chase and the others, that doesn’t mean I was able to avoid the bullying. I’ve had things scribbled in my textbooks, my locker was destroyed on the inside from some sticky substance. I’ve been tripped multiple times, pushed, spat on, shoved, and everywhere I turn, someone would call me a name. I got cornered a few times and was beaten. Someone threw a rotten egg at me while I was walking back home before. Did any of it phase me? Yes, but I would take this any day than be in New York and hurting my friends, if they still thought of me that way.

    Friends… I’m still shocked of that word now that it’s in my life dictionary. It’s so new and exciting, something I want to have forever, but in order to keep my friends from harm’s way, I have to make some sacrifices. Even if those sacrifices are breaking my battered heart.

    I’m currently walking in the hallway, on my way to art, the one place I can truly relax and not have to avoid anyone. The halls were empty, but that’s because I’m late for class. What I’ve noticed is that my drawings have become a lot more, dark? Mr. Rivers noticed it too. He called me after class to discuss what’s on my mind. I refused to say anything, just stayed quiet and hoped he would let it go.

    He did, but right before I left, he said, “I don’t know what’s going on with you, but I can tell you are in a lot of pain. If you would like to speak to anyone, come by anytime at lunch, before or after school. I can keep a secret and you’ll feel a lot better letting it all out. Trust me, I know.”

    Suddenly my vision fuzzed over, my mind swirling. I slammed my hand onto the lockers, clutching my head. I groaned, my brain throbbing. My breathing was labored, coming out in short pants. My arms trembled so much, the locker shook also. My knees were about to give in. I gasped when my vision blacked out for half a second, scaring the hell out of me. Maybe I should go home. I don’ think I can hold out for much longer.

    “Alan?”

    I froze, the voice familiar. In panic, I ran as fast as I could, but with what little energy I had, I didn’t make it that far. I stumbled, losing the momentum of my run, slowing me down. I felt even more heated, going from being baked to getting boiled. Sweat coated my body, my vision wonking out even more.

    A hand grabbed my arm, yanking me back towards a wall. My back slammed against the hard, cold surface, my breathing becoming more and more difficult. I could barely see what’s in front of me anymore.

    Chase pinned me against the wall, his expression angered. “Don’t run away from me. Why have you been avoiding me for the last three weeks?”

    With as much strength as I could muster, I pushed him off me. I didn’t look up at him, ducking my head down so my hood was the only thing he could see. “Leave me alone.” I tried to sound normal, but what came out was a small tone with a dry wheeze. I coughed.

    Chase never budged. His hold tightened, crushing my arm. I winced at the pain, fear settling in I couldn’t see much of anything anymore. Everything began to blur and spin. I shook my head, trying to clear it. It didn’t work.

    Chase’s expression changed from anger to worry, him now feeling the violent trembling of my body. “Are you okay?”

    I tried to yank away from his grasp, but all of my energy has been depleted. I was on the verge of collapsing “I-I’m f-fine.” I whispered, my voice shaky and weak. Why is it so hot in here?

    My body couldn’t go on any longer. My legs gave out on me. Chase was the only thing that kept me on my feet now. I coughed a few times, my vision having black splotches. I can hear myself pant quickly, as if I took a long sprint without stopping for hours. I swallowed, trying to moisten my dry throat.

    Chase said something, but it fell to deaf ears. A roaring in my ears blocked out his voice. The last thing I saw was his eyes widening, his mouth yelling out something I couldn’t hear.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    “Alan, you’ve been a naughty boy.” The sinister voice echoed in the darkness.

    I ran as fast I could in fear, trying to get away from the danger lurking from behind, chasing me. Everything was pitch black, no walls, no floor, just black. I glanced behind me to see if anything was chasing me, but all I saw was pure darkness and nothing else. Even if I can’t see it, I know something’s after me. I can feel it’s breath down my neck, it’s claws swiping to grab me every now and then.

    Somehow, I tripped, sliding onto… well just sliding. I groaned, struggling to get back on my feet. I got on my hands and knees, ready to get back up when something pinned me back down. Multiple arms snaked around my arms and legs, pulling me down. I was sinking, slowly being devoured into the black nothingness. No matter how much I struggled, it was futile.

    My arms and legs began to sink into the inky nothingness. I screamed, thrashing about, but that only hastened the descent towards being swallowed. AS much as I fought, gasped for breath, I was soon completely consumed by the nothingness.

    I was transported to another place, a chamber with shackles lining the concrete gray walls, blood splattered all over as if someone exploded. The floors were dirty, the stench of sweat, blood, piss, and rot filled up my nose. The chamber was lit up with torches hanging from the small loops drilled to the walls.

    I reached out to rub my eyes, not believing what I was seeing, but I couldn’t. My hands were shackled down, along with my legs. Chains connected the shackles to a wooden table, which I just realized, I’m lying on, naked. I screamed, terrified.

    “Did you really think you could run away from us Alan?” Lucas’s voice echoed throughout the chamber, the tone gleeful and full of malicious content. “I thought I taught you better than that. You know we will always find you, our little beautiful angel.”

    Hands touched my body, the cold, rough flesh skimming my flesh. I trembled in disgust, and terror, swallowing back the bile that rose from my throat. I glanced towards Lucas and found him not alone.

    The molester who almost raped me in the alley in New York licked his lips, his tongue piercing shimmering in the light. Behind the two was another person, but he was incased in shadow. The only thing you could make out was his eyes that glowed in the light, and the outline of his body. He grinned at me, revealing razor sharp teeth.

    “Oh Alan. I’ve been waiting for years to finally know what it’s like to fuck you.” The molester said, licking his lips again as he eyed my nude form. “I told you I would find you again.”

    Strong arms gripped my thighs, prying them further apart, exposing me to everyone. I cried, sobbing, pleading for them to stop. I felt someone’s member on my pucker, adjusting itself on my entrance. I thrashed about, trying to delay the inevitable, but it was pointless since my hips couldn’t budge.

    In one hard shove, I was penetrated, the searing pain of being ripped apart was agonizing. I screamed in agony as the molester thrust into me, pumping rhythmically inside of me, his face contorted In pleasure. Something wet and warm slid touched my face. Lucas licked my cheek, his nails embedding into my skin when I tried to move away. “Oh no you don’t. You know how much I love you Alan. I hate it when you reject me.” He frowned, his face in fake hurt.

    I could barely hear him from the sounds of my screaming. The molester pounded into me, violating me with his prick. Each thrust sent a burst of pain. His hands digging into the soft flesh of my thighs didn’t help either.

    “Oh man. If you’re this tight now, you would’ve been even more five years ago.” He grinned down at me, his face full of lust. “Should’ve done you then. Take your tight virgin ass while you cried for me to stop.”  I felt him grow bigger in me, causing me even more pain. “Just the thought of it is getting me even more horny.”

    Lucas was having his fun time lighting up a cigarette, smiling as he stared at the red glow of tobacco burning. He grinned down at me, pressing the cigarette a few inches from my left nipple, twisting it a bit. I screamed out even more. Oh god, make it stop.

    Lucas licked the wound, laughing as I screamed again. “That’s what you get for putting me in prison for only showing you how much I love you.” He slammed my jaw shut, kissing my lips. “Your lips was the first thing that drew me to you.” He ran his tongue on my bottom lip, his hand holding my jaw closed. “I always imagined those lips on my cock, riding your mouth.”  He pried my mouth open, shoving his cock into my mouth, gagging me. “Why not try it now?”

    I couldn’t breathe, gagging from the force of his dick pumping my throat. I couldn’t scream as the molester pumped harder into me, his hips slamming against mine forcefully. I felt split in half, ripping apart.

    With one last shove, the molester came inside me, the disgusting feeling of his cum spilling deep inside of myself. Lucas came too, shoving himself down my throat, his cum slithering down my throat, not giving me a choice to spit it out. The two pulled out of me, leaving me feeling filthy, violated, in pain, and broken. I couldn’t scream anymore, my throat burning from all the screaming and from being forced to deep throat, tears falling down my cheeks.

    The shadow watched the entire time, amused. He came over to me, his entire being a black shadow. He lifted something shining in his hands, and I realized it was a steel knife.

    Before I could do anything, he sliced my throat. A fountain of my blood spurt from the wound, spraying all three of them and me. I couldn’t breathe, the blood filling up my windpipes, slowly filling up my lungs. The rest of the blood flowed down to puddle all around me, still warm to my cooling body.

    The shadow cackled, licking the knife of my blood. “You know who I am Alan. You just have to think a lot harder.” He grazed a claw against my numb cheek. “I love you Alan.” He said right before he ripped opened my chest, tore out my heart and ate it in relish, the organ gushing out blood....

    “Alan? Alan! Wake up!”

    I screamed, thrashing about. No, no, I don’t want to die. I have to get away from that shadow. Have to get away, but I’m still shackled, my arms restrained. I couldn’t break free.

    “Alan! Stop!”

    Why the heck would I stop? I have to get away. Stopping will only get me killed again. I kept on thrashing, kicking out. Success, my legs are free from the shackles. Now I only need to get my arms and run.

    I felt a sharp sting on my face, snapping my head back. I blinked from the pain, terrorized. No more pain. I don’t want to be hurt again. I whimpered, scared to be hurt again.

    “Oh god, I’m so sorry Alan.” Said a familiar voice. My hands were freed as something big and warm enveloped my body, warming up my cold, shaking body. “I didn’t mean to slap you, but you just wouldn’t wake up.”

    I shook my head before scanning the room, surprised to see that I wasn’t in the chamber anymore, but in a room with familiar blue walls and instead of being shackled on a wooden table, I’m in a nice giant bed with a disheveled Chase right on top of me.

    Sighing in relief that I wasn’t dead with my throat sliced and my heart eaten by a shadow man, I relaxed. Chase noticed it because he got off of me, his hand cupping my face. My widened as something came to me; why am I in Chase’s room when I should be avoiding him?

    Chase must’ve read my thoughts because he pinned me back down onto the bed before I could escape. To completely trap me under him, he placed his legs on both sides of my body, him now hovering over me. I trembled from fear and from how surprisingly good it felt to be able to feel his touch again. I missed his hugs, his gentle kisses, his hand in mine, his warmth mixing with mine.

    Chase glared me down, his expression angry. “Now that I have you where you can’t escape from me, I want you to tell me why is it you were avoiding me for the past three weeks.” He growled.

    My eyes widened in shock and terror. I’ve never seen Chase this angry before. It’s frightening to see all this anger from the one person who I care about outside of my family, focused on me. I wriggled my arms, but with my lack of nutrition due to the bits of food I ate these past few weeks adding that to the lack of sleep I’ve had and the stress, I’ve went down from weak to barely-even-getting-past-the-starting-line weak.

    Chase’s hold tightened around my wrists. “Answer me Alan. Don’t make me force you. I’m on my last nerve and as much as I want to be nice to you, I can’t. You crushed what little I had when you kept avoiding me.”

    Terrified, I squeezed my eyes shut, turning my head to the side. Big mistake. Chase latched onto my neck, biting my neck, hard. I yelped from the pain as he bit me again. I squirmed, trying to break free, but his hold was absolute.

    His breath was by my ear. “Tell me or I won’t be responsible for what I do. I’m all out of patience.”

    Blinking back already fallen tears, I croaked, “I thought that if I avoided you and the others, then you all won’t get hurt.” I sniffed. “that you all won’t be sucked into my problems.”

    Chase froze, lifting himself so we could see eye to eye, him hovering over me again. I trembled beneath him, awaiting what he’ll do to me now that he knows. Does he hate me? Will he hurt me?

    Chase sighed. “Alan, we are your friends and friends always protect each other. So what if we get hurt as long as it’s for the cause of protecting someone we care about.”

    Is it true? Have I been going through this all wrong? Was avoiding them only hurting them when I thought I was protecting them? God, I’m so stupid. I didn’t mean to hurt them. I thought that avoiding them would prevent them from getting hurt. I thought I was protecting them.

    “I’m sorry Chase. I’m so stupid. I only wanted to protect you guys from getting hurt, but all I did was make everything worse.” I sobbed.

    Chase let go of my wrists, wrapping me in his embrace. “Don’t cry. No need to apologize. You were suffering the most, weren’t you?” He kissed my nose. “The doctor told me you were stressed, malnourished, dehydrated, and exhausted from lack of sleep.” He squeezed me closer to him. “I panicked when you fainted in the hallway. I wasn’t thinking when I drove you to my place. I even called the family doctor to check up on you.”

    I froze. A doctor checked up on me? Did he see my scars? “Umm… did the doctor by chance lift up my shirt or anything?”

    Chase furrowed his eyebrows, his eyes locked with mine. “He didn’t. I told him not to since the last time you freaked out when the nurse asked you to lift up your shirt.”

    I sighed in relief. Good, Chase doesn’t know about scars yet. What a relief. I yelped when his full weight was on me. Dang, this boy is heavy. What the heck does he eat? I squirmed underneath him, trying to break free. I gasped for air, smacking his back to get off of me, but all he did was tighten his hold on me, putting on the pressure.

    “Ch-Chase! C-cru..shing ribs. C-can’t b-reeeathe.” I wheezed.

    Instead of letting me go, he rolled us until I was on top of him, him grinning underneath me. “Sorry about that.” He brushed my hair back, his palm on my cheek. “You really are beautiful you know that?”

    I blushed, embarrassed and happy. I wriggled a bit, which caused him to moan. I froze, stopping myself. Did I hurt him? “I-I’m sorry. Did I hurt you?”

    Chase raised an eyebrow. “Hurt me? Where did you get that?”

    “I heard you groan in pain and I thought I hurt you somewhere.”

    Chase laughed out loud, his body shaking from how hard he was laughing. “Oh, I’m not hurt or anything.” He wiggled his eyebrows at me. “I’m perfectly up for anything at the moment.’

    I’m confused. “I don’t understand.”

    Chase kept laughing, ruffling my hair. “Alan, you have no idea how innocent you are.”

    What is he talking about? “Innocent?”

    Chase shook his head. “Forget it.” He stopped laughing, his expression now serious. “Alan, I want to ask you something.”

    I laid my head on his chest, relaxing. “What?”

    “I know this is going a little too fast, but I just have to know.” He slowly pulled me up so we were face to face. “Alan, will you be my boyfriend?”

    My mouth hung open in shock. Wh-what did he just ask me? He asked me to be his boyfriend right? Right? I’m not hearing things am I? I’m not hallucinating or having another dream am I? I pinched my arm, rubbing the stinging area. Okay, I’m not dreaming. Is this really happening to me? I’m not being punked am I? This isn’t a trick just to hurt my feeling right because that’s just cruel.

    I locked eyes with Chase and realized, this really is happening to me. He’s actually asking me to be his boyfriend. A burst of happiness and warmth radiated over my entire body. I couldn’t help but grin as big as I could. “Yes. Yes, I will be your boyfriend.”

    Chase’s smile grew. His hands cupped my face, bring me closer to press my lips against his. I kissed him back, his hand sliding over to the back of my head while the other wrapped around my waist. I cupped his face, loving the electric charge that flowed between us when our lips met.

    Today’s the happiest day of my life.

Eni: Oh i'm so happy for you boys. *Runs over to hug them both*

*Alan screams in shock*

Chase: Why is it that you are everywhere? Get out of my house.

Eni blows a kiss: Love you too.

So... i hope you liked this chapter. It seems a bit rushed here, but i think i did pretty well. Ehh.

So remember to vote, comment, and just read the dang thing. :)

Love,

Eni <3