Ron!!!!!!!!!

Ron punched Cedric square in the nose. "OMG, ARE YOU OKAY!" Hermione said. "Yes I'm fine" Cedric said. "C'mon" Ron said tugging Hermione's arm. "No, I'm not going with you so deal with it, and if you ever touch him again it'll be your last regret!" Hermione yelled. She grabbed Cedric and ran out the door crying. Cedric's nose bleeding crazy she took a piece of cloth and told him to hold it under his nose. "I'm sorry, maybe we shouldn't go together" Cedric said. "No, I want to go, and I think that you're right about Ron" she said. "In fact, lets make this ball a date" she said. "And if you impress me we can go out on a 2nd date". " Great!" Cedric said smiling ear to ear.

Hermione hugged Cedric and walked back into the Gryffindor common room passed Ron to go the girls dorms. She was going to ask Ginny if she would help her with her dress but decided it was best to steer clear from her until this Ron thing blew over. She saw Luna Lovegood reading the Quibbler. "Hey Luna, would you like to help me pick out my dress tomorrow?" she asked.  "Sure, but why me, Ginny is right over there?" Luna asked. "I thought you might have better dress choices since yours was so beautiful" Hermione said. Luna laughed. "I didn't buy that I had it made" she said. "By who" Hermione asked. "Me!" She said. "Could you help me?" . " I suppose I could" Luna said.

Several days later a week before the ball Luna had finished Hermione's Dress. "WOW!!" . "You're a miracle worker!" Hermione said. It was beautiful . All she had ever wanted.