The Tour

"Okay Viktor, I'm Hermione" I said smiling wide.

"Well, enjoy the tour" McGonagall said walking off. "Well, let's start then" He said holding out his arm. "Let's go then" I said linking our arms. We can start with the basics, like the four houses and where they sleep" I said walking up to the common rooms. This is the Slytherin house, founded by Salazar Slytherin, Slytherins are known for being cunning and ambitious, although it is also known to have produced many Dark witches and wizards" I said gesturing to the green door.

"This is another house, Ravenclaw, founded by Rowena Ravenclaw, Ravenclaws are known for their wisdom, cleverness, and wit." I said. "Is this your house?" He asked. "Oh, no, I'm in Gryffindor" I said blushing. "Okay, well off we go to the next house then" He said. "This is Hufflepuff, founded by the medieval witch Helga Hufflepuff, Hufflepuff is the most inclusive among the four houses; valuing hard work, dedication, patience, loyalty, and fair play rather than a particular aptitude in its members." I said.

"They sound very good, do you all talk to each other since you're separated?" he asked as we walked towards the Gryffindor house. "I know a Hufflepuff and a few Ravenclaws, and Slytherins but not so much the Slytherins" I said. "Oh, well if I'm not in your house, maybe we can be friends?" he said. "Of course, speaking of my house, this is Gryffindor, founded by Godric Gryffindor, Gryffindors are known to have courage, daring, and chivalry," and thus its members are generally regarded as brave, though sometimes to the point of recklessness." I said. "Thats really good, I can see why you're in it" He said.

"Thanks" I said blushing. "Anytime, where to next" He said. "I guess I can show you the classes, we'll start with Mcgonagall, she teaches Transfiguration which is the art of changing the form and appearance of an object or a person. Snape teaches Potions, where we learn the correct way to brew potions. To follow specific recipes and use various magical ingredients to create the potions, starting with simple ones and moving to more advanced ones as we progress in knowledge. Sprout teaches Herbology which is the study of magical plants and how to take care of, utilise and combat them. But that's just some of the classes there are a few more" I said. "We can walk to the Great Hall and eat dinner and then I'll take you to McGonagall who can take you from there" I smiled. "Okay, lets go then" He said as we walked down the long stairs.

We continued walking as students filed into the great hall sitting at their houses table. "You can sit with me and my friends if you'd like" I said. "That would be great" He said. I walked over to the Gryffindor table and sat down next to Ginny. "Well, who's your friend Hermione?" She asked smiling.

"This is Viktor, Viktor these are my friends Ginny, Ron, Harry, Luna, and Neville" I said pointing to all of my friends. "Hello!" They all said in unison. "Hello, you've got a very good friend" He replied. "Right, she's amazing" Luna bragged. "Hermione, I think Cedric wants you" Harry said gesturing to Cedric.

"Okay, I'll be back" I said. I walked over to the Hufflepuff table and tapped Cedric on the shoulder. "Hey!" I smiled. "Hey, who's that with you and your friends" He asked. "Thats a student I was touring around today and he's not been sorted yet so he's sitting with us" I said.

He looked at Viktor with a sneer and then looked back at me. "Does he know we're together" Cedric said. "Well, no. I mean when you're touring someone you don't say 'oh by the way I have a boyfriend" I said. "Well, we should be properly acquainted then" He said standing. "Cedric, no.." I started before he started walking to the table.

I ran towards him, but he reached the table first and tapped on Viktor's shoulder. "Hello, I'm Cedric" He said holding his hand out. "Viktor" Viktor said surprised. "I'm Hermione's boyfriend, just thought I should get acquainted with her new friend" He smiled as Viktor shook his hand. "Oh, right" Viktor said a frown appearing on his face.

"Well, I'll be going. Ill see you later Hermione" He said pecking my cheek. I awkwardly sat down back at the table everyone staring at me. "He seems nice" Viktor said smiling at me. "Yeah, he's really nice" I smiled. Dumbledore began to speak before we ate, after eating dinner we all began to leave.

"I'll take you to McGonagall now" I said. "I can find her it's fine" Viktor said. "No, I can it's no prob.." I started. "I'd really just rather go alone, please" He said looking at me and then Cedric. "Is this about Cedric?" i asked.

"No, I just need time to think about something, so I would like to walk alone" He said. "oh, Okay" I said stiffening. "Goodnight, Hermione" He waved. "Want me to walk you to bed?" Cedric asked. "No, not right now" I said.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing, I just need some alone time" I said walking away. "Hermione" He said as I continued to walk. "Hermione, are you okay?" Ginny asked. I walked outside and sat down by the lake.

For a few minutes it was quiet until I heard footsteps approaching me. "You okay?" Ron asked sitting down. I let out a large sob "No! No everything's all wrong" I said as Ron hugged me. "Im sorry Hermione, you should have better" He said brushing my hair. I sat up and looked at Ron and then looked down.

"I'm sorry Ron" I said wiping my eyes. "What?" He asked. "I'm sorry that I wasted your time, broke your heart, and now i'm crying on your shoulder about boys" I said sniffling. "Hermione, you didn't waste my time. Maybe you didn't feel it, but I felt it. I felt loved and I'm sorry if I didn't return it enough, you just didn't want to hurt me. And I should really say thank you, you forgave me, when you really shouldn't have. You shouldn't feel guilty because you broke up with me" He said. "Well, thank you Ron." I said hugging him.

"I'm going to head up, you coming?" i asked. "No, I'm going to sit here for a while, but I'll be up soon" He smiled. "Okay, Goodnight Ron" I smiled back heading in. I walked up the many stairs to reach my room. As I reached my door I saw someone leaned against the wall.

It was Cedric sitting under the glow of a candle hung on the wall. I tried to sneak past him but he heard me. "Hermione, can we talk?" He asked. "What about? How you made my new friend hate me? Or maybe how I am basically under your ownership?" I said. "No, I wanted to say sorry." He said standing straight. I turned around and started to walk in.

"Hermione, you're not under my ownership. And I didn't mean to make your friend hate you, I just got jealous. I don't want to lose you" He said. I stood still looking down the empty corridor. "I really am sorry Hermione, I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight Love" He said. I heard his footsteps walk away and turned around. I watched him walk around the corner before looking back at me, I quickly walked into the common room and raced up the stairs.