*update*

So this may come to a shock to many people and I am so sorry to anyone who has ever enjoyed this book. First off, I'd like to thank for the readers who stuck with me even when I didn't write for a whole year! And if you just started reading I'd like to thank you for reading. This probably isn't the best way to say this but I will not be continuing this book. I've had people tell me how much this book meant to them and I've connected with some readers.

And I love that everyone loves the book but I truly can not find any inspiration for this book and if I'm being honest I don't really have the motivation to write it anymore. I had big plans for this when I first wrote it and then I came to a writers block. I asked you guys for some opinions and I got some. I added Viktor in for a love triangle and even put Cho in to make it spicy. But when I think about writing this story it just seems like another piece of homework I'm throwing at myself.

I'm sorry to anyone who may be disappointed by me giving up and you have the right, but I just really can't find the heart to keeping writing this. And then when I do start writing I write for a while and then never finish it. Which leads to me telling you guys that a new chapter won't be able for a while. And I hate doing that. I feel like I'm always letting you guys down. So, I felt the best option for me, and all of you.

Was for me to complete it once and for all. Goodbye is the hardest thing to say to someone who means the world to you, especially when goodbye isn't what you want. So instead I'll say See Ya Soon!! Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.

I hope you know how much I value, appreciate, and love you all!!

I leave you with this quote from our beloved Professor Dumbledore:

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light."

~FanFicBeyond (Brianna💞)

P.S~ this is about two minutes after I published this I literally went to press completed and literally started crying!!  Thank you all for being so friendly and encouraging and I'll see you on Wattpad