Peter Pan: Gorgeous Bad Boy

Being a huge fan of Once Upon a Time I had to write this. Here's to all the Oncers 💗

---------------------------------------------

All you have to do, Henry, is believe in me.

It was late Friday night and I just finished my favorite show of all time. Oh I'm getting ahead of myself. My name is Allie, I have dark brown, medium length hair and emerald green eyes.

So I went up to my room and texted my friend for a few minutes when my clock beeped 11:00. I groaned and flopped down on my bed. My head was going back and forth with what Peter Pan told Henry to do.

I decided to do it. I knew it was just a show but I was tempted. I went to my window and climbed out to my balcony. I stood in the dark alone except for the illuminating moon and the stars. I stood there for a second and took a deep breath.

"I believe," I said into the dark.

I knew nothing would happen. I walked back to my window, when the wind picked up. I turned around and saw a dark figure in the light of the moon. When I say dark figure, I mean dark.

This thing was completely black with two white, glowing eyes. My heart was racing, I wanted to run but my feet held fast, I stood there motionless. It really worked, I thought, but it was just a show.

The figure came close and stopped in front of me. I breathed slowly and in the blink of an eye the shadow grabbed my arm and hoisted me into the night sky. Then everything went black.

---------------------------------------------

Hey there sorry this chapter was short but it was just the intro. Trust me, the chapters will be longer later on.

"Peter Pan never fails."

-Allyct417