Henry

"Henry Swan? Is your mom's name, by any chance, Emma Swan? And you have an adopted mom named, Regina," I asked.

Henry raised an eyebrow at me, "how did you know that?"

I gasped and turned to Marissa.

"Pan takes Henry's heart in this season, remember," Marissa nodded. "Henry? How long have you been here?"

His eyes darted around as he thought. He shrugged and asked us the same thing.

"I came here yesterday and Marissa came today."

He was about to comment when we heard Peter.

"Allie!?"

"Marissa distract him, I need to know more."

"Are you kiddin'? I'm staying right here."

"Ok fine stay here, I'll be right back."

She nodded and asked Henry a few questions. I ran off to find where Pan was. I finally saw him standing near a small creek. He turned to see me and sighed with relief.

"Where were you, I was starting to worry," he said rubbing my arms.

"I'm fine, me and Marissa took a small break from walking," I lied.

"Ok well, be careful, I do t want my girlfriend and her friend to get hurt," he complimented.

I felt my face turn hot and he made the smirk that I came to love.

"I want you to come back shorty though, its almost dark and we have a celebration planned."

"Ok we'll come back shortly," I said hugging him.

He smirked and walked off. I waited a minute until he was out of sight. Once he disappeared I ran back to Henry.

"Hey, hey," I said coming back out of breath.

"Allie, are you ok," Henry asked.

"Perfectly fine. Just...out of...breath," I said in between gasps.

Marissa tried to help me but I waved her off.

"Marissa we need to go, soon. Pan wants us back. I think he suspects."

"Crap! But we can't just leave him here,' Marissa complained.

"Marissa! We have no choice. Henry I'm sorry, but I promise we will be back tomorrow."

He nodded, "Its fine, just keep your promise, its lonely out here."

I reached my hand through the bars and grabbed his hand. "I won't break the promise," I let go of his hand, "but Marissa, I don't know," I joked.

"Hey!"

"Joking!"

As we ran back something kept playing back in my mind, how does Henry Swan appear on Neverland and what is Pan hiding?

By the time we got back it was already dark and the lost boys had the fire going. Peter was playing his pan pipes while the others danced and chanted around the fire. We sat down on the nearest log and clapped along with the music.

"Lost boys, may I have your attention," Peter announced, "in the past few hours we have already gained a lost girl and sister! This celebration is in their honor. Tonight they will be treated like queens!"

Everyone cheered and danced again. Peter came up to me and grabbed my hand and started to dance. I giggled like a school girl and I saw the boy I shot in the leg dancing with Marissa.

The party went all night. But eventually me and Marissa, being on regular world time, were exhausted.

"Night boys," we said climbing inside our tents. As soon as our heads hit our make-shift pillows, we were out.

Peter Pan's POV

As Marissa and Allie went to their tent I thought of paying a visit to my "friend."

"Felix."

"Yes Pan?"

"I think it's time we saw Henry again."

He smiled evilly and nodded. We walked off to where I had secretly seen the girls. I saw Henry's cage behind a bush and purposely stepped on a branch. Henry saw us and groaned.

"Henry. Henry, Henry, Henry. I'm surprised at you," I mocked.

"What do you want, Pan," he growled.

"Oh come now lad, you can't give me the cold shoulder forever."

He shot daggers at me but all I could do was laugh.

"Well done steering those girls away from my plan."

"What are you talking about? They figured the plan out immediately," he informed, "Crap! I shouldn't have said that."

"They figured it out!?"

I turned to Felix, giving him a look and turning back to Henry.

"What do they know?"

"I'm not telling you anything?"

I sighed, "Why not Henry?"

"Because. Once my family finds me, you will be destroyed. Or Allie and Marissa will."

"Oh really?  I can bend Allie to my will, and Marissa is just as gullible."

He lunged at me only to remember that there was a cage in his way. 

"Henry, you can't hurt me."

"Pan never loses," commented Felix.

"Precisely.  I never lose and I will never be destroyed," I snapped.

"Don't be so sure," he growled.

I shrugged and turned around to walk back to camp.

"Sweet dreams, lad.  You better stick to your script with those girls or you won't get out of here alive," I threatened.  That shut him up and we walked back to camp still hearing the loud chants and laughing.

--------------------------------------------- What has Pan done?  If anyone has noticed this is somewhat related to the episode when Wendy Darling comes in.  I hope you're enjoying this book.  Vote, share, and comment.

"Peter Pan never fails"

-Allycat417