The plan

Pan's POV
"Pan, what do we do now?"

I paced the forest floor thinking of a new way to get my magic.

"Why don't we visit our other caged animal."

Felix nodded and followed before stopping in his tracks as I turned to sneer at him.

"Why did you just stand there while those morons got away?"

"My apologies, I didn't know what to do."

"Next time you're not gonna have to worry about waking up, laddy," I threatened.

We walked on, hopefully Henry was still part of our plan and we could get his heart. As we came to the spot where we had Henry caged I didn't hear the sound of rattling bars like usual. I rushed forward and turned back and punched Felix square in the face making him fall.

"He's gone!!"

Allie's POV

"What are we gonna do about Pan!?"

We were all sitting around the fire and trying to discuss what our next move was.

"I don't know," Hook said stroking his chin, "it's the Crocodile's daddy."

"Do you want to lose something else, Captain?"

"Knock it off! Pan won't stop until he has my heart. Hook has a point, Mr. Gold this is your dad. What do we do?"
Gold looked at Henry and then down at his cane.

"My shadow has the dagger, but if I had it we could kill him with that. My papa only wants the goodness of Henry's heart, since he is the truest believer."

"Isn't there a way we can fool Pan," Regina asked.

"You're the one who can take out hearts Regina," Marissa said.

Everyone looked at Regina but she just had a blank look on her face.

"Regina! Ugh you're and idiot," Emma said standing up, "You can take people's hearts and you can save Henry from Pan."

"I would need a different heart."

"Then go get one!"

"From who!?"

"Guys!"

They stopped screaming and looked at Marissa.

"We can't take Henry's heart. Pan is smart enough to know we would try something like that."

"Then what should we do, lass," Hooked asked.

"We need to get off Neverland," I said speaking up.

Everyone looked at each other.

"What's the plan then?"

"Well if I can remember the Shadow was captured to use but that ended up in a disaster. We should just collect pixie dust."

Hook turned to Gold, "Well, Crocodile, you've been here before where's the bloody pixie dust tree?"

Gold looked around and said smugly, "That was a long time ago, Deary. I honestly wouldn't know where to look."

Hook shot up and stormed over to Gold.

"Girls, girls!! Stop fighting," Marissa said.

Hook backed off and sat down.

"Gold, where is the tree," I asked forcefully.

"Like I said I don't know."

"Bull shit," I snapped.

"Allie!"

Marissa looked at me in shock.

"Better not get an attitude, Dea..."
I grabbed Gold's collar.

"Tell us where the damn tree is so we can get off this hell hole!"

"I know where it is."

Everyone went silent and turned towards the voice.

Leaning on a tree behind us was....

"NIEL!?!?!"