Finally leaving

I woke up to water being thrown in my face.

I started coughing and hacking up up water.

"Jesus, what was that for?"

"Oh good you're awake, lass."

I looked at Hook who sat next to me. I scanned the room I was in but I was just below deck.

"How long was I out?"

"Oh a good half hour," I heard Marissa say.

"What!? Are we still in Neverland?"

"Yup."

I swung my legs off the bed and sat there for a minute, but I moved a little to fast and saw spots.

"Easy, Allie. You were out for a while, and you just got up," Hook said putting his hand on my shoulder.

I sat their and slowly got up. I lost my balance a little but Hook and Marissa caught me before I could fall.

They helped me up to the deck and I saw everyone sitting around.

"Allie!"

Henry rushed forward and hugged me.

"Whoa Henry easy I just got up."

"Hehe, sorry."

He let go and I walked over to everyone else.

"Are you ok," Emma asked.

I nodded slightly. I looked over and saw we were still on the water. Then I looked at the mast. All the lost boys were still tied up.

"What are we gonna do with these guys?"

"I was just gonna toss them over board but Mrs. Perky-pants here said we should give them back to their families," Regina said.

"She has a point but how long have they all been here," I asked.

"20 years," someone spoke up.

I turned and one of the boys looked at me.

"20 years?"

He nodded, "I'm 15, and we've all been here for 20 years. Some of us don't even have families to go back to."

"What's your name kid," I asked.

"Ben."

"Ok well Ben, we're gonna do what we can. Does anyone know where their families live?"

I saw 8 boys flick their wrists.

"The rest of you have no idea? Did you have family before you came here?"

"No," they said in unison.

"We ran away when we were all little," one of them said.

"Ok well, we can give the lost boys who have a home a rude back and then the rest can come with us," I said turning back to everyone else.

"Bring them back? Heh, like back to Storybrooke," Regina said.

I nodded.

"These boys? Who tried to kill us? Who worked with Pan? You're not serious."

I walked back to them and whispered.

"Ok listen bring them back but keep them tied. You bring them to the town line and they won't remember a thing. They can work in the town an they won't do anything."

"She's got a point," Snow said.

"Ok fine lets bring the brats with us," Regina scoffed.

I smiled and went over to Henry and Marissa who had the flowers.

"You guys ready to leave?"

"And get out of this nightmare? Heck yea," Henry said.

He gave us each two flowers, we picked some dust and sprinkled it over our head and then flew up around the ship. We opened the flowers over the sails and the dust spread out over everything.

We touched back down to the deck and we felt the ship lift out of the water. Hook gave us commands to set the sails and steer the ship. The ship raced into the sky and we disappeared into the night.