Neverland

I woke up to find myself still flying through the sky in the hands of none other than, the Shadow. It flew over the water and on the horizon I saw a thin stretch of land.

The Shadow flew above the beach and decide to drop me. I fell hard on the sand and almost blacked out again. The Shadow stared at me and flew off.

"HEY!!! You can't just leave me here," I screamed.

"Actually it can," said a voice.

I spun around quickly to see a kid come out of the bushes. He looked about 18, although it was hard to tell in the dark. He was devilishly handsome, with hazel eyes and wavy brown hair.

"What do you mean, it can just leave me here?"

"It's a free spirit, quite literally. The Shadow goes anywhere it pleases," he said with a smirk, that I couldn't drag myself to look away from.

I tried to keep my cool while talking to him.

"So what's your deal?"

"Pardon?"

"I'm dropped on a beach by some shadow and a hot guy like you comes out of the bushes all of a sudden. Wait did I just say 'hot guy'," I said blushing.

He laughed and walked towards me. In the light of the moon he was even better looking. Ahh, Allie stop it, I scolded myself.

"Yes, you did jut say that and I knew you were going to be here."

"Wh- how?"

"I felt you say that you believe."

"You felt-"

"Yes, it's like a shock of energy when those words are spoken."

I gave him a confused look and he chuckled. He took a few more steps towards me and my instincts took over and I inched back.

"Ok well then, this was fun but I need to get back home."

"I'm afraid you can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Unless you have a magic portal to get out of here, then I'm afraid you can't leave."

As he explained he kept walking towards me. I backed up so much that I bumped into an old row boat that seemed to just appear. The boy had gotten closer and pinned me against the boat.

He smirked and said, "I'm getting ahead of myself, my name's Peter Pan, what's yours?"

I gulped quietly, "Allie."

"You're afraid of me, aren't you?"

Then to make matters worse a breeze blew my hair into my face.

"No," I said shyly.

Pan saw my hair and brushed it behind my ear. It sent a chill down my spine and I shuddered.

"If you're not afraid then why did you shudder?"

"You brushed my hair behind my ear. What was I supposed to do," I snapped.

"You have the courage to yell at me, I respect that. Why don't you come with me to my camp and meet the boys. They're stubborn but they'll get use to you."

He got off the boat, jumped off the ground and started to fly. He held his hand out and I went to take it but hesitated.

"I thought you trusted me," he teased.

"I said that I wasn't afraid of you, I never said that I trusted you."

He chuckled and flew circles around me. I put my guard up and next thing I know Pan slips his arm around my waist and hoists me into the air.

"Ah, what are you doing," I screamed.

"How else are we supposed to get to my camp?"

"Walking," I snapped.

"Are you joking, my camp is on the other side of the island."

"Fine," I scoffed.

He wrapped his arm around my waist tighter and pulled my arm around his neck. I tensed as he pulled me close. He launched us through the air and kept flying in loop-de-loops and threatening to drop me.

"Don't even try it," I sneered.

He laughed and kept flying. We finally dropped back to the forest floor and when we set down I heard shouting and whooping.

"What-"

He took his hand from my waist and slipped it into my hand. I took it willingly and he pulled me to the sounds. We stepped into the clearing and I saw 15 guys at least all dancing or playing an instrument around a fire. There were tents with weapons laying against them and they ranged from machetes, to spears, to blow darts.

"LOST BOYS!!!"

The 'lost boys' stopped dancing and all eyes were on us.

"Welcome your new lost sister, Allie."

I heard snickers and mumbling. I have enough of this, I thought. There happened to be bow and arrow laying right next to me. I notched an arrow and aimed it at one of the lost boys. No one noticed except for Pan.

I shot the arrow and it lodged itself into the tree right above the boy's head.

Everyone fell silent.

"Now, you can treat me as one of you, or that arrow will go through someone's head."

"Well boys, what do you say," Pan asked.

The guys looked at me and turned back around.

"That's it," I snapped.

I notched another arrow and aimed it at the same boy's leg and shot. It planted itself right into his calf. He screamed in pain and fell off the rock he had been sitting on.

"Who's next!?"

The guys stared at me and ran up to me and started to introduce themselves. I faced Pan and he nodded his head.

"If none of you want that," I pointed to boy I shot, "I suggest you respect me as one of you."

Pan came up and put his hand on my shoulder. "Welcome to my posse and, to Neverland."

---------------------------------------------

So to all you Peter Pan/Robbie Kay fans out there, I hope you enjoy this.

Vote, comment, share.

"Peter Pan never fails."

-Allycat417