Part 3

Demi's POV

I have no idea how I'm going to explain this one to Wilmer. How am I supposed to explain that I cheated on him...with a girl? That will be sure to rack his brain. Maybe I shouldn't tell him. I mean, it's all for the show and whatever happened back at Naya's won't happen again. Will it? No, of course it won't. I won't let it happen. I'm with Wilmer and I love him.

"Hey nena." His accent fills my ears and I jump as I walk through my apartment. I didn't even notice him sitting there. Wait isn't he supposed to be in New York?

"Wilmer? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in New York?" I probably sounded extremely guilty and paranoid right now but he doesn't seem to notice as he pulled me into his embrace and chuckled.

"Well I missed you too babe. I wanted to surprise you, that's why I told you to go out with the girls." Normally I would be ecstatic that he came to surprise me but the guilt and confusion was just burning a hole inside of me. I used to feel those butterflies in my stomach when hugging Wilmer but instead I feel electricity when Naya grabs my hand. Wilmer used to be on my mind everywhere I go and now...I'm standing here in his arms and the only thing I can think about it the way Naya's arms wrapped around me. I pulled away from Wilmer slightly and looked up at him. A part of me is screaming that I'm being stupid, but the other part is asking...what if I'm wrong? There is only one way to find out, I guess. With that thought I grab Wilmer by the back of the neck and pull his lips to mine. I kiss him hungrily, desperately. Hungry to know which feelings are real, desperate to find who I really am.

"Whoa Demi, slow down." Wilmer pulled away and looked at me confused. "As much as I'm enjoying this, where is this coming from?"

"I just really, really missed you..." Well, that isn't a complete lie. I did miss him. But he knew me better than I knew myself sometimes and if I didn't distract him again soon, he will figure out that I'm lying.

"Just shut up and kiss me will you?" I ran a finger down his chest, biting my lower lip and it was enough to get him to pull me into another hungry kiss. I push him down onto the couch behind him and straddle him, slowly grinding my hips back and forth, just like he likes it. He slides a hand up my thigh and tugs at the hem of my shirt and that's when it hits me. I was in this exact same position less than two hours ago...with Naya. Oh my god I'm such a whore.

"Demi, what the hell?" I jumped off of him as fast as I did to Naya just hours before.

"Shit...I uh...I..." The words were literally just falling out of my mouth, just random ones not even a full sentence.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Wilmer was immediately by my side, his eyes filled with worry and that only made the guilt in the pit of my stomach grow. He was so good to me; he doesn't deserve any of this. I don't deserve him. I didn't notice that I was crying until Wilmer was wiping my tears away. Why the fuck can't I calm down?

"Come on, let's get you to bed. You look exhausted." He rubbed my shoulder in comfort as he led me down the hallway. I'm pretty sure he realized that he wasn't going to get an audible explanation with me crying like this.

"I'm sorry." I sniffed out as he laid me in my bed. He didn't have any idea why I was sorry but he still just gave me a small smile and pulled the covers over me.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow." He leaned in to give me a kiss on my temple before turning away to leave.

"Wait." I grabbed his wrist before he got too far away. "Will you stay with me?" I asked because I needed his comfort but what he didn't know was the deeper meaning behind it. Would he stay with me if I told him?

"Of course nena." And with that, he slipped off his jeans and shirt and slid under the covers next to me. As I laid there curled up on his chest long after he was sound asleep, I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like if she was next to me instead.

The next day, I was able to avoid an explanation to Wilmer as I rushed off to the set of Glee. I felt so relieved that I had more time to get my thoughts together before talking to him but I also felt nervous as hell thinking about how I had to confront Naya after last night. Will she just pretend it didn't happen? Or will she ask me about it? Whichever it was, I wasn't sure if I was ready to face her either way.

The whole thing was definitely on her mind as much as it was on mine. The amount of awkwardness that surrounded us could be cut through with a knife. I avoided eye contact as much as possible because I knew once I locked eyes with her she was going to want to pull me aside to talk. And she finally got her chance to. The second we both had down time, she dragged me into her trailer to talk.

"You can't avoid this forever." She spat out once she closed the trailer door behind her. I just look at the ground, not sure what to say. After a few moments of silence she finally spoke again, her voice barely a whisper. "Did you feel it too?"

"What?"

"Is that why you got scared? Because you felt it too?"

"I, I don't know what you mean." I knew what she meant. I did feel it. But how am I supposed to explain something that doesn't even make sense in my head yet?

"Demi come on, don't play dumb."

"We were just messing around, it didn't mean anything." I said it more so to try and convince myself but I knew that those words hurt her.

"Oh...I see." Shit...I shouldn't have said that. Maybe I should tell her the truth.

"Naya, I—"

"We need you on set Naya." The door swung open and there stood an assistant director, coming to take her away.

"No it's fine Demi. You're right. I'm just being silly." She smiled but her eyes were still full of sadness but before I could open my mouth to respond she was gone and this web I've been weaving just becomes all the more tangled.