Epilogue

A/N: This part will be RATED.

Naya's POV

These past few months with Demi have been amazing. I don't think she has slept in her own bed in about a month because every night she was here in my arms. I still couldn't believe it every night when I looked down and saw her sleeping soundly by me. She didn't know I stayed awake at night doing this. She didn't know that I enjoyed the small whistle she let out in her sleep when she breathed in and out, or how every once in a while she would just subconsciously squeeze me tighter in her sleep.

What she also didn't know was why I do this; she didn't know how scared I still was. I was scared that if I close my eyes she would be gone if I opened them back up. It sounds bad, that after months of officially being together that I would still be scared of such a thing but I was. It pulled at me constantly. It is part of the reason why we still haven't taken our relationship to that next step yet. I mean, I know we already took it that far once before but this was different.

She agreed to take it slow with me and she has been so incredibly patient. I felt bad but I just couldn't shake that feeling. We've been close quite a few times before but right when I would give in that anxiety pulled at me. She always gave me a pout when I pulled away from it, a flash of hurt always shone in her eyes but she always pushed that aside with a smile and peck on the lips to let me know she was okay with it. But I could see that with each time it hurt her more and more but yet, we never talked about why. Maybe that's what was missing between us still...communication.

"Baby?" I hear her sleepy voice break through my thoughts as she shifted her weight a little.

"Hey...go back to sleep okay?" I whisper back placing a kiss on her forehead. She had a long day ahead of her for X Factor tomorrow and I wanted her to get all the rest she can get.

"Why you still up? You should get some sleep too." And she ignores me. But I can't be too mad at the fact because she is absolutely adorable when she is this sleepy. She shifted her position to lay on top of my chest so she can look at me face to face.

"I'm always up late like this. I like watching you sleep." I see her give me a curious look.

"That's not creepy at all." She giggled and I just glare.

"You know not like that okay."

"I know, I know I'm just teasing you." I absent-mindedly began tracing circles on her back as she smiled up at me.

"You should really go back to sleep babe. You have an early day tomorrow."

"But I want to stay up with you." She pouted.

"I'll be here in the morning when you wake up...I promise."

"But in the morning we won't have much time to do this..." She whispered as she crawled closer to me to capture my lips in hers.

Demi's POV

I was probably going to be so extremely cranky tomorrow but this spontaneous make out session with my girlfriend in the middle of the night just seemed so much more fun than sleeping at the moment. Hearing her moan in my mouth as my tongue explored all corners of hers was enough to spark that flame in me as I straddle her hips and started to slowly grind my hips. I can't help it, I've been waiting two months and the littlest things such as a touch or a moan can get me off right now.

"Babe..." Naya mumbled out in between kisses. I just ignored her and continued down her jawline before peppering kisses along her neck. I hear her groan and then her hands gently pushing me back. "Demi, come on you really need to get some sleep."