His Name Is Damian Wayne

Jonathan Kent was a pretty ordinary boy. He went to school, made friends, and was even quite liked by his peers.

One day when Jon walked into school he noticed that everyone was buzzing about with gossip.

"What's going on?" Jon asked Kathy (see SuperSons issue #1) his female best friend.

Kathy looked at him and blinked, "Huh? You didn't know?" She asked as she flipped her blonde ponytail over her shoulder, "Damian Wayne is transferring to this school!"

Jon's eyes widened, "Really? Why would he want to go to Metropolis High for?" He wondered aloud.

She shrugged, "Don't know, but he's gorgeous." She mused and nudged Jon with a teasing grin.

Jon flushed, "Oh shut up."

Kathy giggled and waved goodbye before strutting off to her class.

Jon laughed softly before walking to his own class.

In class Jon sat near the back, it was nice that way. He was taking notes on the board when the door opened.

Everyone looked up and let out a collective gasp. Damian Wayne stood there in all his glory.

He had on black pants, a red sweater, and green converses. He also had his hair slightly messy with gel.

"Class, this is Damian Wayne. Be sure to treat him kindly." The teacher looked at Damian, "Okay, do you have anything to say?"

Damian Wayne looked over at her through the corner of his eyes. "No."

The teacher awkwardly smiled before nodding, "Alright then... You can sit beside Jonathan."

Jon looked up to see Damian sitting next to him. "Oh. Uh, hello." Jon greeted with a small smile.

Damian glanced at him, "Hello. Just so you know, I won't ever be your friend."

Jon snorted before snickering, "Yeah, I figured as much." He murmured.

Damian blinked and nodded, "So... What are we doing?" He asked him.

"We're writing down 10 things about ourselves. I got 9 done." Jon replied.

The other nodded and bit is his lip before pulling out his notebook and pen. He started to write before frowning.

He wrote down four things.

1. My favorite animal are cats.

2. Dick is my most tolerable brother.

3. Chocolate fudge is the best.

4. Alfred makes the best tea.

Jon took a peek and smiled softly, "You like tea and chocolate fudge?" He asked.

Damian jumped and glared at him, "I didn't say you could read it."

"Oh. Sorry." Jon said with a soft laugh.

Damian growled lowly before nodding and went back to his paper.

The be rang and class was dismissed.

A couple days passed and Damian and Jon became closer. Jon would tell jokes and Damian would reluctantly smile. Though not a large smile.

Damian wasn't done with his list and that day was the day it was due. He sighed softly, "I hate my life." He grumbled.

Jon laughed, "Don't worry! You'll think of something!" He assured.

Damian looked at him before biting his lip. "You're right..." He said as he wrote down one more thing.

1. My favorite animal are cats.

2. Dick is my most tolerable brother.

3. Chocolate fudge is the best.

4. Alfred makes the best tea.

5. My cat is named Pennyworth.

6. I am a black belt in martial arts.

7. I speak four languages.

8. Jamie is my second favorite person.

9.  I like tea over coffee.

10. Jonathan Kent is my best friend.