Birthday Boy

Ughh... okay... you asked for this... and I love to please. Also my mom reads my fanfics so rip!

Sigh.....

NSFW warning.....

This takes place before the seventh chapter of the Omegaverse sequel, but you don't need to read it.

Damian's twenty-first birthday party was a huge success, in Dick's words.

But soon Damian decided to spend the night in a hotel room with Jonathan.

The two laughed breathily as they stumbled through the door, entangled in a mess of limbs.

Their faces were flushed as they kissed each other's cheeks, noses, and lips. "You're so red, Dami.." Jon gently cupped Damian's tan reddened skin.

"Shut up... you're red too..." Damian mumbled, though he didn't sound so angry.

Jon laughed softly and leaned in to capture Damian's lips. He held the other by the waist, keeping the mood warm.

Though, that warmth begun to intensify. Within moments their gentle kiss turned into one of passion, one tongue battling another for dominance, which Damian always lost anyways. He blamed it on the fact that Jonathan had super strength on his tongue. In all honesty, it was probably the fact that Damian liked being the one to be held instead of having to act like this tough guy.

Jon slowly backed Dami to their bed they would be sharing that night. Damian gasped as the back of his knees hit the edge of the bed before being pushed onto his back.

"You're getting impatient, Kent..." Damian breathed, his eyes were glassy and cheeks dusted a deep red.

Jon licked his lower lip a bit and leaned down to be face to face with him, "I've got to give birthday boy the best night of his adult life, don't I?" He asked rhetorically.

Damian turned redder at his wording, "D-Don't call me birthday boy, so obscene..." he mumbled, tugging his hair in embarrassment.

The alpha smiled at that and leaned in to bury his nose in the omega's neck, breathing in the sweet scent of his mate.

He decided to be daring and licked the spot where he marked, enjoying the sounds coming from Damian's mouth.

"J-Jon-" Damian cut himself off with a whine as Jon bit down on the mark, not as hard as he did when he had to mate with him.

After a few seconds of Jon nibbling on the sensitive flesh he pulled back and smiled stupidly at Damian, "Yes, Dami?"

Damian was already starting to lose his cool. He panted and clawed at the comforter, "I do not.... l-like endless.... teasing..." he breathed between the words he desperately tried to speak.

"Oh, so you want me to get on with it~?" Jon asked teasingly, letting his left hand slide up and under Damian's shirt.

"Nnh! Jon! S-S-Stop your insolence!" As angry as the omega sounded, the whimpers and his face seemed to say the opposite.

Jon chuckled lowly as he ignored the own strain in his jeans, for the supple chest he felt like toying with. "What was that? I didn't quite get that." He pinched the sensitive nub.

Damian almost shrieked and glared up at Jon with teary eyes and increasingly reddened face, "F...F..Uh...ck me..." His words were so broke by the time he finished Jon already wanted to take him right then and there, but he was a gentleman and gentlemen always make sure their partners were okay.

"As you wish," Jon loved saying that corny quote. It was from his and Damian's favorite date night movie, The Princess Bride. He pulled off Damian's black button up, the tie had been long discarded. The omega shivered as the cold air hit his chest, causing Jon to trail his left fingers down the curves of the boy's body.