If You Wanna Be My Lover

Damian was angry. But what else was new.

His brother and his brother's boyfriend, Jamie, forced him to come along to a club. A 16+ club. There was no alcohol, only sodas and kool-aid.

"Why did you bring me along?" Damian grumbled as he dodged people grinding on others.

Jamie grinned, "You need to have some fun and socialize once in a while!" He defended as he wrapped an arm around Damian's shoulders.

Dick laughed, "Come on. There's supposed to be a karaoke contest, wanna compete?" He asked.

Damian paled and shook his head, "No! I do not want to join your games!" He hissed.

Jamie pouted, "Aw, how mean." He fake pouted before kissing his head. "All right! Go socialize!" He shoved Damian into the crowd.

Damian gasped as he crashed into a person's arms. "Ack!" He yelped.

A chuckle sounded from above him, "I guess I finally had someone fall for me, huh?" A voice said.

Damian flushed red and angrily faced him, "Idiot...! Don't use that cheesy pick-up-line on me!" He huffed.

The other male paled and turned red in embarrassment. He twiddled his thumbs, "S-Sorry... My friend dared me to use a pick-up-line tonight... And since you fell on me I just figured..." He awkwardly pointed to his friend. A girl with blue eyes and a blonde ponytail whom was giggling.

The smaller boy blinked and nodded slowly. "Oh... Well I guess it's okay." He said.

The guy smiled softly and held out his hand, "I'm Jon, Jonathan Kent." He introduced.

Damian gently shook his hand, "And I am Damian Wayne." He said with assertiveness.

Jon blinked and stared wide eyed, "Wow! You're Damian Wayne? As in the heir??" He asked shocked.

The older boy inwardly groaned, Great. Here comes the questions about my inheritance. "Yes I am." He replied.

"Cool, I'm a son of a farmer! I love farms more than the city to be honest." Jon said with a grin. He picked up on the fact that Damian looked upset at him being the heir was mentioned.

Damian smiled slightly, "The city is far superior..." He said lowly.

"Ah, but that's where you're wrong." Jon winked, "The air is cleaner and more space to run around."

Damian snorted. "Whatever." He said sarcastically. "Why are you here then?"

Jon shrugged, "I was moved here by my family. My dad is a reporter."

"Mm. Well do you want t-" Damian was cut off as an announcer spoke up.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Right now we're going to start the karaoke contest! Come up stage if you want to compete!"

Damian rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Hey, we should do it!" Jon said excitedly,

The green eyed boy shook his head, "No. It's stupid." He scoffed.

"Fine. Then I will." Jon grinned before running on stage.

Damian stared at him in slight shock and Jon started to speak, "Okay everyone, this one is for my new friend, Dami~" He winked and got a mischievous smile.

Said boy turned a bright red in embarrassment. Though, grateful that Jon didn't reveal his name.

"Yo ill tell ya what I want what I really really want!"

He changed his voice slightly for the different girls,

"So tell me what ya want what ya really really want."

"I'll tell ya what I want what I really really want!"

"I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ah!"

Damian was staring in total amazement and surprise. He couldn't stop the grin forming on his face as he laughed at the boy on stage.

Jamie and Dick stared in awe at Damian actually laughing and smiling. They were grateful for the mysterious boy on stage, singing the Spice Girls.