Fudge vs Choco

"Why does Damian only like fudge?" Jon asked Dick, "It's like, the same thing as milk chocolate."

Dick hummed as he sat on the couch next to the teen, "I don't know. He can always tell somehow."

"Have you tried?" Jon asked quizzically.

"No, but I have tried putting milk cocoa in his cup but he quickly grabbed a different cup and made his own." Dick told him.

The two guys thought in silence when Jason walked in, "Yo, what are you two up to?" He asked, leaning on the back of the couch.

"Trying to figure out why Damian only like fudge and not any other kind of chocolate." They answered in unison, mildly surprising themselves.

"Ah." Jason looked at them, "Why don't you trick him?"

The two males looked up at the third, "How?" Dick asked.

Jason grinned, "His favorite candy is that fudge stuff in the bright aluminum foil right?"

They nodded.

"SOOO, just replace it with a normal milk chocolate ball. He won't notice anything and if he doesn't taste the difference you'll know he's just a drama queen."

Jon grinned, "Sounds like a plan."

Dick nodded in agreement with his own smile.

The next day Dick and Jon put their plan into action.

Damian was relaxing in the living room, comfortably reading his book when his lover and brother walked into the room.

"Hey Dami!" Jon grinned, holding up a box of chocolates, "I brought you a gift!"

Damian glanced up but then widened a fraction with sparkles glinting in his eyes. He took the box, "Thank you..." He blushed and grabbed a chocolate.

"No problem~" the two boys watched in anticipation as Damian put the chocolate in his mouth.

Damian's expression darkened and he spit out the candy and threw the box across the room, "Disgusting." He hissed and stormed to his bed room.

Dick looked at the spit out candy lying on the floor and grinned, "He didn't even bite into it and he knew it wasn't fudge."

Jon laughed, "He's a special one." He mused, but his expression loving.