Christmas! (BatFam)

Warning: not all of these oneshots are in the Gay AU universe lmao. I'll make it clear now. (***) means Gay AU

***

Jamie hummed in thought as he stared at a catalogue. "Hmm..."

Dick was walking past but saw Jamie deep in thought, "Something wrong?" He asked.

Jamie looked up, "Trying to find Damian something for Christmas. What do you get an eight year old?" He asked confused.

A/N: Takes place before JonDami fanfic. Jon and Dami are 16 in the JonDami fanfic

"Well... He's weirdly obsessed with fudge." Dick said as he sat down beside him on the couch.

The Brit sighed heavily, "Greaaat... Speaking of which, why does Damian only like fudge? He hates white chocolate, milk chocolate, and occasionally likes dark chocolate." He questioned.

Dick shrugged, "You got me there. I honestly have no idea. Just how he's always been ever since I bought him his first fudge cupcake." He replied.

Jamie grinned, "Cute! I wish I was there to see it..."

Dick kissed his cheek, "Don't worry."

Christmas morning came faster than anyone expected it. Damian was curled up in between Jamie and Dick. He woke up and smacked Dick, "GRAYSON! It's Christmas." He said with his puffy cheeks.

Jamie whined before waking up as well, Dick groaned and cracked open his eyes. "Oh? Merry Christmas little bro." He ruffled Damian's hair.

Damian swatted his hands away and jumped off the bed, "come on old people! Santa came! I intend to see f my traps killed him yet." He declared.

They went downstairs and saw Jason and Tim sitting on the couch, Alfred serving hot chocolate, and Bruce tending the fire.

Everyone looked up hearing Damian zoom down the stairs. He looked around and pouted before looking to Dick, "Why can't he die?!" He asked huffily.

Dick laughed, "I dunno, let's open presents!"

"Yeah!!!" Tim and Jason yelled in agreement.

Everyone sat in a giant circle, exchanging gifts and cards. Damian had one present left and it was from Jamie. He looked excited and quickly opened it, inside was a box full of mint-fudge flavored tea.

"Do you know how hard it was to find mint-fudge and not mint-chocolate, because it's hard." Jamie commented with a grin.

Damian smiled brightly and looked up at Jamie, "Thank you..!" He hugged the other tightly, discarding the tea box in the wrappings.

Jamie smiled softly, "You're welcome, Damian..." He gently hugged him back.