Omegaverse pt. 2

Warning: may have sexual themes. Not lemon, but going into heat is kind of erotic even though i won't describe all of it.

Damian, an omega, and Jon, an alpha, were happily courting for a few months.

During the week of Damian's heat, he would keep away from Jon. Even though Jon wanted to be there for him, not in a sexual sense but in a comforting one. He had heard that going into heat can be painful.

Dick and Jamie accepted Jon as Damian's mate and welcomed him into the family. Damian currently lived with Dick and Jamie in their condo downtown because he didn't want to be affiliated with the Wayne name and disappoint possible suitors.

So, one day, Jon knocked on Dick and Jamie's front door. Jamie opened the door and smiled, "Hello Jon! It's been a while, come in." He greeted and opened the door fully.

Jon grinned and walked in to the foyer. "Heh, yeah I know. Thanks for having me." He thanked before looking around, "Is Dami here?"

Jamie nodded, "Yep. In his room." He motioned towards the omega's chambers.

Jon smiled and walked to Damian's door and casually went inside without knocking. When he did he came face of face with Damian's naked body, besides the boxers he was wearing.

Damian flushed red, "Learn to knock! You're worse than Dick!" He hissed as he scrambled around for a shirt.

Jon stared at him in kind of a daze before walking close to Damian and placed his hands on the smaller's shoulders to keep him from moving.

The omega blushed and looked up at his partner, "Wh..What is it?" He asked, slowly feeling embarrassed.

Jon leaned down and buried his nose in Damian's neck, sniffing the pheromones that belonged to his lover. "You're getting close to your heat..." He commented, not moving his face.

"Well yeah... It's supposed to start tomorrow... So I was getting ready." Damian mumbled, reaching up to place a hand on Jon's back.

Jon smirked slightly and teasingly nibbled Damian's neck, making the boy gasp. "Jon!" He yelped.

Jon didn't move from his spot, creating small hickeys, love bites, and bruises from his lips and teeth. Damian was wobbling beneath his touch and released breathy whimpers.

He felt heat pool up in his stomach and chest. He gasped, "Jon...! This isn't funny...! I'm going to go into heat early if you keep doing this!" He tried pulling away.

Jon hummed against the milky white skin, "Maybe I want you to." He purred.

Damian nearly choked on air as he squeezed his eyes shut, "You... You are diabolical!" My favorite thing he had ever said in the comics XD

Jon chuckled and pulled away before staring deep into Damian's green ones. "Can... Can I bite you?" He asked, his voice growing soft with uncertainty.

Damian's heart pounded in his chest as he stared at his alpha, eyes full of love and lust. He swallowed the lump in his throat and nodded, "Just don't mess it up..." He whispered.

The alpha grinned and licked Damian's neck a few times before barring his teeth. He rubbed circles on Damian's upper arm as he bit down into the skin on the other's neck.

Damian winced and his breath went ragged. Tears blurred his vision but he blinked them away as blood leaked from his wound and Jon's teeth. "Nnh... Jo...Jon...." He gasped for breath.

Jon kept biting until the bonding was complete with the feelings of love and passion and pain, flowing into the alpha and the omega with each second his teeth was in contact.

After a few moments, Jon pulled away, licking at the wound to clean it up. Damian's eyes were closed and his face was flushed a lovely shade of red.

"Dami? Are you okay?" Jon asked worriedly.

Damian sucked in a breath and fluttered his eyes open. He looked to Jon and nodded, "I'm all right, beloved." He murmured and hugged Jon tightly.

----

"Damian... What's that on your neck?"

"Uh oh."