Kick out

"Good morning !" The man gleefully smile.

"Why are you cooking at my house?" Nam Joon walked to him, not feeling a little bit of anger for him to suddenly appeared in his kitchen.

"You haven't gone to practice lately, so I thought you were sick. But it look like you were having fun with some girl. " He said, smirking at Namjoon then glanced at you.

An annoyed feeling rosed in your heart as your mouth twitch; hoping you can bite him as your breakfast for being such a pain in the ass.

"Who are you ?" You sat on the seat near the counter.

"Worldwide handsome; Kim SeokJin, a bestfriend of this genius man." He put the food in the plate and placed it in front of you .

"Y/n, Nam Joon's friend." You pulled the plateand started to eat the food.

He nod okay.

His eyes suddenly widen, his jaw dropped as he looked at you in anger.

"What?" You looked at him, still devouring the delicious meal.

"That food is mine! " He said and slammed his palm on his face.

"So why did you put in front of me?! I thought you cooked it for me." You said , gulping the food quicker.

"I did put it on the counter, but that doesn't mean that the food is your's." He pouted like a baby, looking at his food slowly vanished into your tummy.

"Ops!  I've finished it." You said in a sarcasm tone.

He rolled his eyes, boiling in anger.  Nam Joon just chuckled while looking at you two .

"It's not funny ,okay?" Jin said, still upset about you eating his meal.

You rolled your eyes and washed the plate.

"Hey, Joonie. Thanks for giving me a place to sleep. I'm going home now ." You smiled warmly to him.

"You guys didn't do anything last night?!" Jin asked, eyes being widen eyer wide than just now.

"Yeah, is there something wrong about it? " You looked at him in perplexed face.

"I'm not a sex addict, hyung! Why do you have to be that surprised?" Namjoon suddenly yelled.

You finally understood, laughing softly.

"He respect my privacy, Mr Jin." You looked at Jin with a smile.

"Anyway, I'm going home now." You said.

"I'll send you home. " Nam joon stopped you.

"It's fine.  I'll just walked myself home."

"No, I insist!"

"What about me? Are you going to leave me?!" Jin looked at Namjoon with puppy eyes.

You and Nam Joon looked him, cringing at the way he acted.

He cleared his throat, scratching his head a little bit, feeling awkward himself.

"How about I take care of your house for a while." He suggested.

"Nice!" Nam joon said, smiling a big one that his dimple appeared on his cheeks.

You noticed it in a glanced, "You got a deep dimple, what a cutie." You complimented him.

"Thanks, Y/n." He peck a quick kiss on your cheek.

"Let's go" He giggled and pulled your hand.

Your face got redden.

I need You || [Namjoon x reader] (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara