Two-Face

"JungKook??"

"Ah?H-hey y/n , I'm here to give you your bag " JungKook smile and give your bag to you .

"Oh. Thanks" you said and smile back

"Who's at the door , y/n??" NamJoom voice echoed from his room .

"It was a mailman." You said , lying cause you know they will argue again if they meet each other .

"Really? Mailman?" NamJoon suddenly already at your back , hugging you

"Ohmy! Don't suprised me like that . " You almost jump .

You turn your head around to look at NamJoon face .

"Then don't lie to me , baby girl . " He said then kiss your lip while glaring at JungKook with a smirk.

Both of you and JungKook eyes got widen at the sight .

"Excuse me , I'm still here , okay?" JungKook pull you from NamJoon's hug .

"Hey , don't mess with me . Y/n get into my car . We'll be leaving now ." Nam Joon grab you and take you to his car .

While you get into his car . Nam Joon walk to the driver seat and glare at JungKook.

"She's mine" He said , only his lip moving but didn't let out any sound .

Jung Kook clench his fist and glare at him . Nam Joom grinned and get into his car .

- At the convenience store -

"y/n - ah , call me when you finished . I'll pick you up ." Nam Joon smile at you.

"Okay , Joonie " You smile back and get out from the car .

You walk inside the store and walk straight to the staff room . Then you put your thing inside your locker .

"Yah! Y/n ! Why aren't you going to work for the past few day? " Lily suddenly grab you shoulder and turn you around .

"Because I'm sick " You said and fake coughing .

"Don't cough near me" She said and cover her mouth and nose .

You grin and cough again .

"Yaish! Stop it!" She said , running away from you .

You laugh and get out from the staff room too . Then you heard the store door being open .

"Hello?" A woman voice echoed .

"Hi , welcome . May I help you , miss ?" You said .

"Ah , hi . Uhmm.. Do you live around here ? " She said , handing a piece of paper.

"Yes , I am . Why are you asking miss?" You raised an eyebrow .

"That's good . Then you must know Mr.Kim . I mean , Kim Nam Joon. " She ask again .

"Yes , I know him . Why do you want to know ?" You said .

"Uhmm , it's privacy . By the way , thank you . And can you show me where is this place ?" She smile .

"Oh , okay.  But , since I'm on my working shift so I can't direct you where the place is because I'm still not really use to th-" You were cut by her .

"It's okay . I'll wait till you finished ." She said .

"Oh.. Okay ." You scratch you head .

She smile then walk to the nearest table then sit at the stool . You walk to the counter and start working .

"Ugh.. you're so fucking noisy . Just tell me to wait if you can't direct the way now " She thought to herself and rolled her eyes .

Lily had already gone home since her shift had ended . So you work till your shift end and walk to the women earlier .