Job to do

"I'm so sorry"

You got startled by him . You didn't hug him back but start sobbing.

"Don't cry , sweetie. " He touch your cheek .

"Promise .. Me to .. not leave me again .." You said , trying to catch a breath .

He smile and nodded at you , caress your cheek .

"Stop making me blush .." You look down and bite your lip.

He chuckled and hug you again . This time you hug him back .

"Can we go eat? Actually I'm a 'little' hungry . " You said and you tummy growl.

"A 'little' huh?" He chuckled and ruffled your hair .

"Alright , we'll buy some food and eat at home ." He add .

Both of you go to a nearest restaurant and bought some food . Then you guys go back home .

"We are you going , y/n?"

"To the dining room "

"I suggest we eat at the living room cuz I wanna watch TV ." He tilted his head at the living room .

You make you mouth 'o' shape and walk to the living room .

Both of you eat and have a chit chat while watching some show . Then you said that you're sleepy so you go to your room and have a cold shower and have a rest .

- Next morning -

You woke up and go straight to the kitchen . Rubbing your eyes cuz you think you're still in your dream for dreaming that there's 7 extremely nice looking guy at the kitchen having a breakfast .

"Morning , y/n. " One of them said while ruffling your hair .

You pinch you cheek again to check if you're really not dreaming . Ouch . You're really not dreaming ...

"Are you okay ?" Suddenly Yoongi said .

"Y-yeah.. Wow.. What a view .. " You mumbled , didn't realize that you said it out loud .

Nam Joon laugh a little and look at you .

"Don't look at them . You can only look at me . " He put his utensil down .

You got blush .

"Y/n-ah , come here and eat the breakfast before it got cold . " Jung Kook said and patted the chair seat next to him .

You nodded and go to him but Nam Joon pull you next to him . You got confused and stand up again . He pull you down again .

"What's your problem , Nam Joon ?" You whisper to him .

"Told you , you can only look at me . I got jealous easily . " He whisper back .

You got blushed and lean at the chair.

"Why are you sitting there?" Jung Kook said .

"Cause she's mine , Kookie ." Nam Joon said and continue eating his breakfast .

Everyone got shocked especially you . You got red but then you remember that he already got a fiancé . You feel sad about that . Realizing that you're only his old friend .

"What's wrong?" Nam Joon ask .

"Nothing " You took the utensil and start eating your breakfast .

After that they go to one of the room that you never know exist and Nam Joon said that they have something to discuss about their band . You nodded understand and go back to your room .