Drunk

"Y/n?" A familiar guy voice called your name .

You turn around and got happy for seeing your best friend .

"Jungkook? Why are you here?"

"I'm also about to ask you the same thing , you know . " He laugh.

"I just got back from the restaurant to buy some soju ." He show you a bag full of soju.

"Did you got dumped by your girlfriend? " You chuckled .

"You always know what's in my mind . Wanna have a drink with me?" He raised an eyebrow .

"Sure , and I also got a request . Hehe.." You said with a smile .

"It must be something that got related with your aunt , right? " He said .

"Aww , you read me . " You hug him .

"So what do you want?" He ask .

"Well... erhmm .. Actually , I just got kicked out . That's why I carry my bag ." You said nervousely , scrathing you head .

"So , I would be glad if you can let me sleep at your house for a few day , maybe weeks?" You hug his arm , making cute face .

"Sure , but you gotta help me cook and clean the house ." He said , rising his eyebrows up and down .

"W-what .. I gotta clean your big as hell house ? Did you not hire a maid or maybe butler ?? " You're making a i'm-gonna-die-today face .

"I do hire a maid , but the maid keep staring and follow me wherever I go . Maybe she is amazed by my handsome face? " He make a pose .

"Lollll , then you gotta stop being handsome . Anyway , fine . I'll help you with the house ." You said .

He smile in happiness .

- At Jung Kook house -

"Tadaaaaa ~" Jung Kook open his front door .

You jaw dropped .

Not because it was clean and beautiful but because the house is full of mess , where there is some rubbish and book on the floor and the shoes didn't get arranged neatly .

You put your palm on your face and sigh .

"Are this even a house? How can you look so neat while your home is messy as hell ? " You walk into the house .

"Well , actually it was pretty neat earlier in the few day ago . But I got really mad because she dumped me . So , this is the result ." He said , proudly with a big smile .

"Hey , it's not something to be proud of , dude . Anyway, you're not supposed to be so down.  You got me . " You patted his back .

"Poor me . I'll follow your advice 'mom' . " He being dramatic , wiping an imaginary tear of his eyes .

You laugh at his attitude .

"Actually I was down too" You whispered to him , giggling .

"Let's get drunk and forget all the bad things tonight !" He raise a bottle of soju in the air .

"Yeahh! And we'll watch some sad movies and cry all night ! " You hold his hand that was holding the soju .

Later then , the both of you get to the living room and turn on some sad dog story while drinking soju .

You keep crying at the movie while Jung Kook is finishing more alcohol .

"Where's the tissue ?? " You search for more tissue because you had already finished a lot of tissue .

"I don't know , I only got a bottle . *hic* " Jung Kook said and give you the bottle .

"Why did you give it to me? Are you thinking I'm some mermaid that my tear will turn into a pearl or can save a life?" You take the bottle and throw it back at him .

"Just use it , y/n . I got no tissue left . "He throw it back at you , sobbing too .

"Why are you so stupid?? " You cry more and take a bottle of soju .

The two of you soon become so drunk and fall asleep .

-Next morning-

*phone ringing*

"Hah?! What's that sound?" You got up and look around .

The sun had already risen and the sunlight get through the window.

You want to answer the call but it has already ended .

You look at the time and it's already 1 p.m.

"Ya! Kookie! Get up . It was already afternoon! " You slap his back twice.

"It's hurt! "He said and return to sleep .

You shake your head and get up , then you walk to the bathroom and take a bath .

After that, you go to the kitchen and take a bottle of cold water from the fridge .

"Oi kookie! Get up . Drink some water to get rid of your hangover ,"  You put the bottle near his cheek .

"Yah!! It's cold! " He spring up , shocked by the sudden cold .

"Drink the water , I'm going to cook something ." You said .

He drink the water then you walk to the kitchen and prepare a spaghetti .

"Yo y/n , the food smell's good . Your cooking skill is getting better . " He carry the bottle to the kitchen and seat at the stool near the counter .

"Thanks for the compliment . By the way , you smell so bad . Maybe you should take a bath before eating my food cuz you might effect my food aroma ." You joke , laughing at yourself .

"Tch .. Fine" He rolled his eyes and go to the bathroom .

Soon , he go to back to the kitchen but only in his pant .

"Hey y/n , am I look hot ? Look at my abs. " Jung Kook walk in and make a pose.

"No , you're not . " You said with your poker face .

"You are meannnn" He pouted .

"Haha , i'm just kidding . Yeah , you are so hot with your abs showing ." You smile and put the food at the table .

He then smile and you two eat the food. 

"Omoo~ It taste good , y/n. " He smile .

You look at his face and smile back.

He suddenly stand up and look so serious. 

"What time is it?" He said then look at the clock. 

The clock showed that it was 1:47 p.m already .

" What the fu... I'm so dead . I was suppose to practice dancing and singing lesson now ." He said , eating faster and walk to his room to get dress .

You smile at him wickedly and said , "You are dead! HAHAHA" .

He just slip his tougue out at you .

*ding dong*

"I'll get the door !" You shout .

You walk to the front door and open it

" Y/n ?? W-what a-are you doing at J-jung K-kook house?  "  Nam Joon eyes widen.

_________________________________
TBC

~Heyyyyyy , I'm sorry if the story is suck but I'll try my best to write it better . 😳

Anywayyy , please don't just read and please votee. 😝