Love Quarrel

" Y/n ?? W-what a-are you doing at J-jung K-kook house? " Nam Joon eyes widen.

You were shock seeing that it was Nam Joon .

"Nam Joon?? " Jung Kook voice echoed from upstair .

You let Nam Joon in and close the door .

"I'll explain later" You said to him .

Jung Kook ran to you and apologize to Nam Joon for being late .

"Why are you late?" Nam Joon ask him and walk to the living room .

'Omggg.. So messy' You thought to yourself and cover your mouth using one hand .

"What a mess .. This is empty soju bottle , soju , soju , tissues ... there is even dirty laundry here ?.. What are you guys doing last night? " Nam Joon said looking at both of you suspiciously.

"There's nothing happened last night . " Jung Kook told him and pick up the rubbish .

"Really?" Nam Joon look at you .

"Yeah , of course . " You said , trying to smile.

"I'm having a sleepover at JungKook house so we both watch some movies along the night. " You explain .

"Oh..." He nodded his head understood .

"Anyway , are you guys had known each other? " JungKook ask.

"Yep." You smile and help him with the rubbish .

"I'll wait outside . You better hurry up , Jungkook ." Nam Joon said .

"Alrighty ." He nodded .

"Ah! And also Y/n , since you're staying with me from now on . You can take any room you want except for mine . " He add .

"Okayy . Just leave the mess to m- " You said but was cut off by Nam Joon .

"Staying with JungKook??" Nam Joon suddenly appeared .

"Yeah , and how can you still hear our conversation when you're already outside? " Jung Kook put the rubbish inside a large rubbish bag .

"I'm still inside and your voice is so loud . " Nam joon said.

"Why are you staying with him , y/n?"

"Because I want to . " You said because you don't want him to worry about you had been kicked out .

"She had been kicke-" You cover JungKook mouth .

"Kicked what ? kicked out?" NamJoon raised an eyebrow .

JungKook nodded and you kick his leg .

"Why did you tell him?!" You whisper .

"What's wrong? It's not like he'll take you away from me or anything. " Jungkook answered back and turn back to hug you.

Nam Joon grab your hand .

"You're staying at my house . Get your stuff ." He said with a serious tone .

"What?" You said , confused .

"You heard me , I don't like saying the same thing twice. " He look at you .

"It's okay . She'll stay here ." Jung Kook pull you from Nam Joon .

"No . She'll be a burden to you , so she'll stay at mine. " He protest and grabs your hand .

JungKook got angry and pulls you harder .

"I said , it's okay . So , you don't need to care about it and she's not a burden to me . " Jung kook glares at NamJoon.

JungKook pulls your hand and takes you upstair .

"Y/n . You'll stay with me , okay? " He said and open the room door next to his .

You didn't know what to answer so you stay silent .

"Okay ? " He said again .

"O-okay.." You said .

NamJoon get into the room and punch JungKook .

"What the hell? Are you crazy?! " You said and pick JungKook up .

"Why are you so angry just because I didn't follow you?!" You yell at Nam Joon .

"I'm fine ." JungKook said , touching his cheek that had just been punched .

You look at him and said sorry .

He hugs you and whispered 'it's okay' to you.

NamJoon got furious and pulls your hand roughly .

"She'll stay with me ." He said and takes you to his car .

"Ouch! You grip too hard ! Let me go!" You try to release your hand from him.

He push you into his car and he get in after that .

"Why are you being like this?" You said.

Nam Joon touch your cheek and put his lip on yours .

"Because I don't like you being with him .." He pulls away .

"A-are you jealous?" You blush .

He remained silent and drive the car to his house .

He get out and take you inside .

"Stay here . Use anything you want and called me if you need anything . " He peck a quick kiss and go outside .

You stand there like an idiot and blush again because he kissed you .

*Ding ding*

You got a message from an unknown number . You read the text .

'Hey , this is Nam Joon. I'm going to practice dancing at the studio . Don't leave the house . If I didn't saw you when I got back home , you're dead . Bye ."

You chuckled and save his number as 'Joonie' .

You walk around the house and stop at his room .

"Ahhh , smells like him " You said and smell it again .

You lay on his bed .

Get up again and take a look around .

" What if I seduce him and make him mine ?"

You start thinking about perverted thing and laugh alone .

-At the studio -

He get into the studio and saw the five of them practicing .

"Hey , namjoon . Where's JungKook ? I thought you're with him ." Jimin said .

He rolled his eyes and said "Don't say his name ." .

"I'm here . " Jung Kook said , wearing a mask .

"Why are you wearing a mask?? There is no one here except us . Don't need to be embarass ." Tae Hyung run to him and take his mask off.

"What happened to your cheek?" Tae Hyung said .

"Nothing . I just got punched by someone. Anyway, y/n got a bruise on her cheek too. Aren't we a good match , Nam Joonie ? " Jungkook said to Nam Joon and chuckled .

NamJoon glare at him .

"Shut your mouth or I'll punch your other cheek . and stop saying about y/n . " He said , walking out from the studio.

"What happened to you both?Why are you guys arguing ? Who Y/n ? " Tae Hyung said .

"Yes , we are arguing . And it was about the girl , y/n . He punched me just now . " Jung kook said .

"What? Love quarrel?" Jimin said.

"Maybe . " Jung Kook put his mask on .

" Let's just continue practicing without Nam Joon today .." He add .

__________________________________
TBC

Hellooo , I guess this chapter is not really good .

Anyway , just read it .

Please vote😉 .