Stay with Me

At night-

Nam Joon P.O.V
----------------------------

"Tch... Who does he think he is ? " I thought to myself .

I grab the alcohol bottle and drink the liquid inside it .

*Ring ring*

"Aishh! Who's calling me?!" I take my phone from my pocket .

"Jooniee , where are you?? Why haven't you come home?" Y/n's sweet voice being heard from my phone .

"y/n -ah .. Why are you searching for me? Aren't you mad at me for punching that friend of yours ??" I stand up from my seat while holding the unfinished alcohol .

"I am mad . But how can I feel okay when you haven't got home since the afternoon . And you sounded like a drunk people . " Y/n sounds worry .

I go to the counter and paid the food and alcohol that I had already consumed .

"I'll go home now .. You better wait for me or I'll eat you .." I said then laugh by myself .
"What do you mean by eat me? " She said .

"You really want to know?" I take a sip from the bottle I was holding .

"Yeah ." She said .

"Heh .. It mean , spreading your le- " I was cut off by y/n .

"Okay shushh . I know , I know . Fine , I'll wait for you . " She said quickly then end the call before I can answer .

"I havent finished talking , y/n.." I was a little hurt .

I put my phone back into my pocket and laugh by myself again . Then I walk to my car and get into it .

End of NamJoon P.O.V
-------------------------------------

-At Nam Joon Home -

Nam Joon got home and walk to the front door .

He unlocked it and get in then locked it again .

"Y/n , where are you?" He said .

You didn't hear his voice because you're taking a shower .

"Y/n?" he said again with a louder voice.

You were shocked that you had gotten home .

You put on the sweater and pant that you got from NamJoon's closet because you haven't take your bag at JungKook's house .

"I'm here ." You said , rushing out from your room .

"Where are you just now?" He walk closer to you .

"I'm at my room , having a shower .." You look at the floor .

"You smell good ." He said , holding your shoulder .

" Joonie , are you drunk ?" You said .

"No , I'm not .." He said , resting his head on your shoulder .

"Drunk people often said that they're not drunk .." You lift his head from your shoulder and take him to his room .

"Where are you taking me?" He suddenly hugged you from the back .

"Yah! Joonie , don't suprised me like that . I'm taking you to your room . " You slap his hand but he didn't release you .

He pick you up , bridal style . And walk to his room .

"Aishh , you're really drunk . Let me down , I'll bring some water for you." You said , wriggle in his arm .

"Shush... I'm not .. Shut up or I'll ea-" You cut him again .