Special Chapter

The day where your dream finally come true, a white dress with a white veil on your head. The excitement in your heart is on the verge of exploding.

" This day finally come! " You giggle, flower in your hand.

A small knock on the door can be heard, you turn your head slightly and saw Jin walking into the room.

" There, there. What a lucky girl you are. " He said, smiling while touching up your make up.

You smile widely.

" I know, this is the best day ever. " You said.

Suddenly the door was opened revealing the other five members, they all come in and walks to you, a smile is plastered on their face.

" Where's he? " You look up to them.

" In the other room, he's getting ready too. Anyway, you look very beautiful, Y/n. " J-hope said with a cheeky smile.

" Ah~ My son is getting married. " Jin said, wiping his imaginary tears away.

You chuckled, " Since when did you become his father? "

" Since just now. " He said and you laugh.

The other member looks at the two of you, " It's not even funny actually. " Yoongi said.

Jin didn't get mad instead he suddenly giggles and his laughing sound sounded like a wiping shield. Resulting all of you to burst into laughter.

Not long after that, the wedding ceremony soon started. The moment Namjoon's eyes land on you, he smile widely, tears start forming in his eyes.

He cover his face, embarrassed that he is crying infront of everybody but he is in awe with you walking to him in your wedding dress beautifully.

After exchanging the rings and said 'I do' to each other, everybody started to clap their hands.

" You're too beautiful, Mrs Kim Y/n. " He said then lean in to kiss your lips.

--

( Three Years Later )

" Yah! Kim Nam Hye! Come here! " You shout to your first baby girl, who is running around with her twin older brother toy car in her hand.

" Bluerk! " She stuck her tongue out at her twin, making him cry more.

You gasp. The crying Soo Joon is now louder like he got a megaphone in his throat, making it louder than ever.

" Don't cry, don't cry. She is just trying to bully you." You craddle him in your arm, calming him down.

Nam Hye giggles satisfyingly after hearing him crying more.

Namjoon walks in, still in his working suit.

" What did my princess done? You make your baby brother cried? " He picks her up in his arm, then kiss her cheek.

" Yeah, I make hwim cryy! " She said.

Namjoon chuckle," It's not good to make him cry, princess. " .

" That's right. You should listen to your papa. " You said, still calming down the now sobbing baby boy.

" Nwo! He is a girl for chrying! " Nam Hye pout.

" A boy can cry too. Your papa cry when we got married. " You said.

Nam Hye gasp, " Then, papa ish a girl thoo?? " .

" Nope, I'm a man. If I'm a girl, how can I make you inside your mama? " He said, smirking at you.

Your face got redden.

" No, papa is a girllllll~ " Nam Hye shouts.

Namjoon facepalm.

You laugh loudly, " That's what you get for teasing me. " .

" I'll get my payback for that tonight, darling. Be ready. " Namjoon looks at you, while putting down Nam Hye who is still shouting her papa is a girl.

" What does papa want to dho to mama? " Soo Joon suddenly intervenes.

" Getting her screaming, louder than your crying sound, my boy." Namjoon winks at you.

You gasp, closing Soo Joon's pure ear but it's too late.

" Hmm? Louder than my crying shound? " He said, tilting his head to Namjoon.

" Yeah, way louder than your crying sound. " He emphasise the word louder.

Soo Joon nod, but wondering what are you guys going to do tonight.

--

" Babe, " Namjoon said, on the bed laying while looking at you just getting out from the bathroom in your towel.

" Hm? " You walk to the closet and search for your pyjama.

" No need for that pyjama right now, you know what we'll be doing tonight. " He said.

You face redden instantly, but your hand still searching for the outfit.

Namjoon gets up from the bed and walks to you, wrapping his hand around your waist.

Your hands movement stop, slowly turning your body to him. You look up to him, face still red from the dirty thoughts you just fantasise.

Namjoon hugs you tighter, resulting the towel to unwrap and fall down to his arm, revealing your naked chest.

He let the towel fall down to your feet, then lift you up like a princess, " I'm take my revenge now. " .

--

( Meanwhile )

" Hello, this is Shaly Entertainment. Here, please take my card. " Shaly said to the passerby outside a shopping mall.

Her outfit is no longer the expensive one, but now is a plain shirt with a jeans. There's no longer accessories on her body as she had sold all of it to gain money.

" No, thank you." The girl said, avoiding her.

They walk past her and start talking to themselves.

" Isn't that is the manager that paid men to abuse her idol? " The girl said to her friend.

" I think so. You know, she used to be a fashionista but now all she got is a plain shirt and a jeans. " Her friend giggled.

Shaly heard it and clutch her fist.

" Slut! " She shouts.

The girls frightened by her sudden shouts, they quickly walk away. Shaly's body trembles, she still didn't forgive Y/n for stealing the man that she loves.

" I'll destroy that family.. I hate you.. I hate you, Y/n! " She yells by herself.

The shopping mall's security guard jogs to her, " I'm sorry, ma'am. Please don't make noise here, the people will get scared. This is not a place for you to vent out your anger. " He said, annoyed by Shaly's high pitch shouts.

Shaly glares at him, " Don't you dare tell me what to do! " She yells at the guard.

The guard bows to her and show her to go to pther place. Shaly bit her trembling lips, anger boiled inside her.

_________________

Good morning/afternoon/evening.

Today I made the special chapter for you guys, I hope you guys likes it, and also have a nice day~

Don't forget to read my other books <3

Also, please support me by donating me. I've been doing my work for free, so a small support would really motivate me more. 🥺❤️

https://www.paypal.me/marysiaofficial

Don't forget to follow me on instagram, mrysa_frncs