Chapter 6

"Mhm." You smirked, looking into Levi's eyes. You continued mopping the wet floor as his eyes dug deeper into your being. You didn't let it phase you though, as it made you feel very good knowing you could get under his skin.

"Well, I don't care so I don't know why you're telling me this." He mocked.

"Just thought you'd agree is all." You turned away, mopping at a different section of the floor.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" He shouted.

"Exactly how it sounds."

"If you're implying that I am not heterosexual then you are gravely mistaken." He growled.

"How could I possibly know..." Your voice rang as you continued swaying the mop.

You hear his chair scrape against the wood floor as you continue mopping. Footsteps followed as they roamed closer and closer to you before stopping. A hand gripped your shoulder, turning you around. With full force, Levi pushed you against the wall, forcing the side of his arm up at your throat. "I could make it very clear that I am straight. Now unless you want that to happen, I suggest you stop talking and work." His face was merely an inch away from yours.

You gulped, not wanting to give in but you had to. You hated this guys guts and there was no way you'd have anything to do with him... So you kept quiet.

A smirk curled amongst his lips and he backed up. "That's what I thought." He said as he took a step back. He walked to his seat, pushing it back in. "I'm going to get breakfast... You're staying here until you finish your work." You looked to Levi, pursing out your lower lip in a pout. His brows furrowed and he grimaced at you. "Nice try, but that won't work." He said as he lifted his jacket, throwing it over his shoulder. He made his way to the door and you force the mop under his feet, causing him to stumble a bit.

"Oops," you uttered out with the least bit of sympathy. Levi exhaled in frustration as he stepped over the mop, opening the door and shutting it behind him. You snickered to yourself as you stood, mopping the floor. As you finished up, you went to the windowsill to finish what you started before dumping the bucket. From what was left in the tin container, you dunked the sponge and ringed it out. You began wiping the side of the window you didn't have finished before and again, there was no dust. There wasn't a single change after you finished and it frustrated you. You were cleaning for absolutely no reason. The place was already spotless so what was the point other than you being punished.

You sat the sponge down and looked to through the window again. The door slowly opened behind you but you didn't notice. You didn't notice as it shut either, leaving you with a mysterious figure you had not known was there. "Mm... It's going to rain today..." You said to yourself. You looked down at the people below you, down at the stables and combat station. They too took notice to the not so clear sky, ending with them walking towards Headquarters. "It's just rain... No reason to quit training."

"You talk to yourself." The familiar voice stated. It wasn't a question. It was a matter of fact situation. He was just stating the obvious.

You jumped, turning to see Levi. He had startled you and it was an unpleasant surprise. This is until you saw what he was holding. There were two separate trays of food in his hands, to which he handed one to you. "Tch, you think I'll let you starve while on my watch? I'm not going to get in trouble with Eyebrows because of you..."

Your brows furrowed and you tilted your head in confusion.

"Erwin... Isn't it obvious with his caterpillars above his eyes."

You smirked, "It's nice to see that you pay attention to his features to, sir." You said, finishing with a wink.

"What did I tell you?! I was serious!" He shouted in frustration.

You rose your hands in defense, turning to the couch and sitting. You lift the silver utensil and poked at the meat you were given. 'Bleh...' you thought. You forced the end of the utensil into the meat and brought it to your nose, taking a whiff of it. "What... is this?..." You asked blankly.

A shrug was all you received from Levi as he looked at it also. "Hell if I know. Does it look like I made it?" He spoke, sass trailing out.

"Might as well. It would be the same trash as this." You spat back at him.

His glance leaned towards you, brows furrowing more. "You're a brat."

"What's your point?" You asked.

He shook his head, taking a bite of his food. "Nothing..." A small smirk formed as he said that. "Just nothing."