boyfriend

yes you read that right.

who knew someone would actually be interested in me the same way I was with them? not me.

a good handful of my readers know who he is, but for the others that don't; his name begins with B and that is all you need to know.

he's nice, incredibly nice.

he's sweet, like candy.

a gentlemen, like no other.

and altogether the only boy I could ever ask for.

he plays bass, both upright & guitar.

he's maybe 2 inches taller, and that's perfectly fine.

he has warm brown eyes deep and full of curiosity.

his hair is naturally dark brown, but the ends are bleached.

the way he smiles just fills my heart with joy and my stomach with butterflies.

he doesn't tell me I'm beautiful, he tells me I'm cute, which is okay since beautiful is cheesy.

he loves my brown eyes. he says they are a light brown - a brown like no other.

he loves my smiles, all the different kinds. the small ones when he makes a stupid joke. the big ones when I'm laughing at my own stupid jokes. the slight ones when we make eye contact and i fluster

he's a show off.
and it's cute.

I want to hold his hand so bad. I want nothing than to make some sort of physical contact. i know its only been a week. hell, I might be falling in love.

his hands are partially dry and cracked but i still want to hold them tight and never let go. he's almost as cold as I always am, but that's okay.

he tells me good morning and goodnight. we wish eachother sweet dreams. I go to bed thinking of him. I dream of him. I wake up extra early with a smile because of him.

Fuck, I love him.

it's not that serious yet, I'm only a teenager.

but i love him and every aspect of his being.

whenever hes around me I feel like something missing was found.

our souls must be melded, because we have to be soulmates. i know I'm probably not going to last very long in this relationship, but i just want to focus on the now.

Right now I'm listening to music, checking my notification bar every or minute. he's sent me a picture and a few texts. I want to check them.

but I have to finish up my thoughts.

I like him a lot. i like him so much. I meeting his parents at a coffee shop on Sunday, and I can't wait.

lots of people know about him and i at school, and I just think it's funny. I haven't had a boyfriend in what feels like forever (which is honestly true).

I have a boyfriend.

this is all so surreal,

and I hope it lasts.

-Anna
(i definitely jinxed myself)