Epilogue

Almost 24 chapters. But for simplicity let's round it.

It's been a few months since then, I haven't written my thoughts or feelings in a while. A lot has happened. B and I broke up, I made many mistakes, lost friends, but now everything is okay.

Who knew this is where I'd be?

If you asked Anna 3 months ago what the new year would be like, she would tell you she'd still be in a "healthy" relationship, happy as can be. It wasn't healthy, not in the end. Hell, after the first 2 months it became toxic.

I stayed for 2 years, on and off, and all of it was flushed down the drain by his hand. I'm not mad at him, everyone is entitled to their own feelings and lack there of. I'm mad at myself for giving so much of my love and affection and my entire heart to him.

Right now I'm finally happy and healthy. I fixed my mistakes. I'm so carefree, it's kind of scary.

I'm also talking to a boy, but this time I'm not going to write every detail, every conflict, anything. It's going good so far, and I'm optimistic. Don't worry, I've learned from my mistakes, so that is all I'll say.

2020 can't come any sooner can it? I'm so excited, the new semester and new year are going to go well, I know it!

To anyone that knows me personally and still reads this; thank you for reading my vents and weird stories :) I love you guys, and appreciate you a lot.

I'm leaving everything up mostly because I don't care.

To the new year! May it treat you well.

-Anna<3