Finished

"I don't love you in the ways I should,"
"I hate talking to you over the phone,"
"You know I hate texting,"
"I miss being single,"
"I don't like your personality,"

Okay, we're done then. In a matter of an hour we've settled it. In a day you've blocked my personal account. In two days you've blocked every social media I have.

I didn't do anything wrong, so why are you being so immature? I understand you don't want to talk, that you've demoted me to less than a "passerby friend".

Do you really feel the ways you claim? Or are you just trying to make me hate you? I'll never hate you. You block me from contacting you, and all I feel is disappointed and sad.

I cried once, and that's all I plan to do. There's no use in crying over someone who's already somehow long gone.

You plan to return my gifts. Even the special painting I did for your 16th birthday.

"Did you ever hang it up on your wall?"
"No, I put it in a special place."
"Where's that?"
"With my favorite comics on my shelf."

He sent me a video of his puppy, replied to my goodnight streaks, then decided he was being too lenient and blocked my everything.

I can handle seeing him, considering all the classes we share. I know he won't talk to me, but if anyone brings the topic up I might break.

I wonder if he cried. He did previously, when we took breaks. I think now he's numb to it all, and I'm just an unimportant learning section in his life. Like in school when we learned prime numbers, it's not important but you know them kind of well.

I hope he cried. I hope he's hurting. I hope he learns from this and doesn't treat any other girl like he did with me. He's so insensitive yet at the same time extremely sensitive.

I want to move on already, but my heart is hanging onto him by one thread.