Kidnapped By The Mafia Boss (Book 1)

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

THIS STORY IS MY FIRST WORK. I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY MISTAKES, GRAMMATICAL AND TYPO ERRORS.

I just want all of you to know that this story is being edited by my sister, so please support my story.

This is a work of fiction.All the names,characters, organizations, and events portrayed in this story are products of the Authors imagination. Any resemblance to any organization, event or actual person leaving or dead is unintentional.

Sana po wag niyong husgahan yung story ko kasi di po ako Perpektong Author. We all know lahat naman siguro tayo di perpekto. Kaya sana po okay tayong lahat. Just spread love not hate.

__________________________________

Someday when your child ask you.

Child: "Dad, how did you met mom?"

Zayn: "I thinks it's a destiny ---"

Xyrene: "You're liar! You kidnapped me."

Every girl have an ideal type of boy that we want to find in the future or soon as possible so that there's no trouble exploding around.

But one day a girl who dream a lot is kidnapped by someone strange.

A strange that known to every people because his the child of the richest businessman in their country.

He can freely makes whatever he want to do. Until he find the girl that can stole his heart secretly.

A girl thought that the guy is only a richest businessman, without knowing his real personality. Until she found out the truth, that the guy who love her, care her, and support her the most. A guy she learn to loved is a---

MAFIA BOSS!

Are their faith in love remain stronger? Or everything changed by her faith?

©All Rights Reserved