Chapter 25

She didn't want to call Bo a distraction

She didn't want to call Bo a distraction. His mouth and his hands and the heat washing over her skin was the perfect distraction from tomorrow, but it was never Bo. He gripped her tight, planted on the very edge of his truck as his mouth claimed hers.

He was tentative, gentle, despite the raging heat that she knew he felt. He was kissing her as if he were walking through broken glass, afraid of tipping over and ruining all of it. Neither of them wanted that, but she also didn't want tentative. She wanted the Bo that pinned her to a wall and tore away buttons on her shirt. She moved closer against him, hips rolling against the flatness of his stomach as her fingers curled into his hair. Her tongue touched at the seam of his lips, pressing slowly until his mouth opened and invited her in.

It was heat that greeted her, his tongue sleek and curling against hers as a hand pressed at the small of her back. His nails grazed her, and she released a groan as she captured his lower lip between teeth.

Through heavy lashes she looked at him, just as his own eyes opened to look at her. He was a man with renewed purpose now, grunting as she tugged back, slowly releasing his lip. He cursed, a growl settling low in his throat. His hands gripped her thighs, and in one swift sweep he had her falling back onto the blankets and pillows.

There was a hesitating moment, where his hands were splayed on her thighs, fingers digging into the flesh. He waited, watching for signs that he was pushing to close to that edge that she wanted to steer clear from. She felt it, a small hum in the back of her head she shoved away. If she had to give him permission to touch her every step of the way she would, but it would be tiring.

And she knew that Bo didn't need permission for anything right now.

Curling her fingers around the back of his head, she pulled him down until her mouth pressed against his again. She was engulfed in Old Spice that lingered on his skin, and that flavor of Mint gum he always chewed on. Male—he was male, and she wanted every part of it. She hooked a leg around his waist, pressing him ever closer against her.

Bo's hands snaked their way up beneath her shirt, the pads of his thumbs brushing against the rising swell of her breasts and she sucked in a deep breath. It clawed at her mind—but she was in control. She wanted him to touch her, to kiss her—he wanted every kiss and touch and lick and bite that Bo had to offer. This wasn't submission—this was giving in to a desire and a need that had always been there.

His first bite was against her jaw, a light nip followed by the wet heat of his tongue grazing the very spot. Her head craned back, her body squirming beneath him. It wasn't strong enough to bleed, to leave a mark, and she was tempted to tell him, but his mouth was already in that valley beneath her ear. She gasped, biting her lip as he drew her earlobe into his warm mouth.

"Bo," she rasped, her hands fanning across his bare chest. Dimpled scars brushed against her fingertips as she memorized each one.

He grunted in response, his hips grinding against the apex of her thighs. He quickly swiped his tongue across the hallow of her throat before he bit down—his second bite, and this one was much harder than the last.

Heat pooled between her thighs, causing her to gasp as his hands cupped her breasts, her shirt dragging up to allow the cool night air to brush against her stomach. Again, his bite wasn't enough to break the skin. He kissed the spot tenderly, pulling away to catch his breath. His nose grazing hers, he stared through his heated gaze and down toward her.

"Are you fine?"

Are you going to tear me apart? She could practically hear the question in his voice.

No, she didn't. Truthfully, all she felt was heat and need, and it felt damn wonderful. But she knew it would happen. She knew there would be a point where she would have to pause, to shove it back down before she hurt him. But she wanted him, and she didn't want any of this to stop. She squirmed beneath him, gripping the edge of her shirt, hoisting it above her hand until it was a clump at the side of her.

"Yes," she mumbled, pulling his mouth down to hers again with a growl. "So quit hesitating."

###

He forgot everything. He forgot about Enzo, and he forgot about land. He lost track of time, and he was so damn glad he did. He forgot everything, and it was because Saoirse was clinging to him so tightly, naked and oh, so beautiful that he didn't bother looking up at the spacious night sky. He just looked at her.

Bo always considered himself the dominating type of male in bed—he called the shots, he was the one to guide the situation. Tonight, was utterly different, and it was the best thing ever for him. Tonight, every part of him belonged to her, and he was completely fine with that. His chest stung, and his throat ached from how vocal he'd become, and it almost felt victorious.

His fingers found the wound he placed on her hip. It still bled, just little droplets on his fingertips, but he was still fond of it. He was more of the nibbling type, keen on leaving marks as opposed to scars—but if he had one shot to claim her, too, he was going to do it. Because she claimed him... she made damn sure he knew who he belonged to. And, again, he was fine with that. If it meant being with her, he'd be on her hands and knees every night if she wanted.

Saoirse slept soundly on his side, having slipped her underwear on after she'd cleaned herself up. It was no different than any other night, except it truly was.

Because he fell hard for a wildling, and he didn't want to let her go.

-- --

( a/n ) Does this feel short? It is. For good reason. I placed the actual sex scene inside of the private chapters post. It's a bit too Mature for this copy of LBD. So, if you follow me, and you're mature, go ahead and check there for the missing bit of this chapter. I hope you enjoy, and I hope you like and comment xoxo