💞The beginning💞

{Finns Pov}

After stranger things I thought I could live my normal life again and go back to school....SIKE!
I forgot that I also auditioned for another movie called IT and I'm really excited! I not sure what character I'm going to be but what ever it is, IT is going to be great and scary! I watched the old one and thought it's not that bad but I'll never really know.

~~~

A couple of weeks pass and my mum revives an email.
'All the cast that are selected for the movie IT are going to be met up at Canada. I hope that you'll enjoy this movie and be happy that you are participated in this amazing movie!'
Still not sure what I am but I'm excited!
I start packing because we are going to stay there for a couple of days of acting  and hop in the car.

~~~

Finally after that long trip from home we made it to the spot. I see a six other kids around my age who already met and seem really nice. I go walk up to them and start to chat.

"Hi! I'm Finn Wolfhard!" I say with a big smile

"Hey. I feel like I know you from some where?" A boy said with short brown- black hair. He sounds really cute and looks adorable!

"Uhh yeah, I'm from stranger things. A series on Netflix!" I say back.

"Oh yeah! That's where your from!" Says the girl with long ginger hair, her eyes as blue as the ocean and her bright smile. She seems really nice .

The rest introduced me to them and they are all really nice. I go to see who I play and I'm really excited about it! Let's see...

Bill Denbrough - Jaeden Lieberher
Mike Hanlon - Chosen Jacobs
Beverly Marsh - Sophia Lillis
Stanley Uris - Wyatt Oleff
Ben Hanscom - Jeremy Ray Taylor
Eddie Kaspbrak - Jack Dylan Grazer
Richie Tozier - Finn Wolfhard

I'm very happy how this turned out! That I'm Richie Tozier who is the funniest (Yeah of course I'm funny) and that cute kid...Jack Dylan Grazer....he's going to be my best friend, I get to call him a lot of nicknames in the movie and....I'm happy with that :)

~~~

Hours past and we have finished our acting, we hang out and plan what we should do later on.

"Hey so do you guys want to come over to my house? We can watch a movie and sleep over!" Says Jack.

"Yes of course ! " I say with excitement.

"Yeah!" Says everyone else.

I get distracted to jacks sparkling eyes and start to stare at him without noticing. He looks back at me and smiles, I look back and turn around pretending I wasn't staring at my crush. Wait did I just call him my crush? Did he catch me staring at him? Idk. I turn red and try to hide my face.
I have a crush. A crush like I never felt before.... a crush that gave me goosebumps and cold feelings. A crush that I loved.

-------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to vote this story ❤️ this story....idek if it's good.... hope you enjoyed this chapter 👍🏽💞
-------------------------------------------------