💞D R A M A💞

{Finns Pov}

I was really confused on how Talia knew about Ellie and jack, well I mean she was his ex and Ellie was her friend but I never saw her hang out with them.

"Yes! I do know about this and it annoys me! I always ask if I can hang out with you both ! First, Jack! Jack I always ask you but your always saying that your hanging out with Ellie like omg! There's other people waiting to hang out with you cuz people actually miss you! And Ellie, I just wanted to talk with you for something on what you did wrong. Just a small chat, But I thought afterwards we can be best friends again! But nooooo! You go on your phone calling me and saying 'oh I'm so sorry jack and I don't talk with losers and sluts bye!' And hung up on me ! Like why the hell would you say that to me?! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG!"

I can tell Talia was so pissed so I went closer to her and hugged her for comfort and she starts crying in my shoulder. I honestly feel so bad for her and just glare at jack and Ellie.

Ellie looks at jack like she's acting crazy and try's to talk to him using her eyes.

"Wow....just wow Natalia!" Ellie said as she starts clapping her hands.

"Wait what!?" Talia says with confusion.

I raise my eye brows and look at Ellie, then at Talia, then back at Ellie.

"Wait Im confused right now! What's going on!?" I ask looking directly at jack.

"Finn do you want to know what we're talking about?" Jack asked.

"Yes jack I want to know! And I'm sure Talia wants to know too!" I say with annoyance! I start clenching my hands to a fist.

"Well it's pretty obvious Talia is lying ! I know I always say that I'm hanging out with Ellie cuz it's true! And Ellie would never call anyone a loser and a slut!" Jack says practically shouting.

"Honestly jack how do you know!? Were you there when Ellie called me a slut !? Were you jack!" Talia says.

I clench my fish harder and harder.

"Well idk! I'm always hanging out with Ellie so you may be lying! And Finn your my best friend! I'd never leave you so will you stop being a baby!? Like geez! I don't understand how your on Talia side!"

At this moment my eyes were closed. I couldn't open them.

"Btw Finn, jack told me everything about you and like I know your having like family issues but you need to honestly let go! Like who cares if your parents are always out and about ! They're probably dead and your brother nick? Yeah I don't know if you know about this but it's like all over the news like he's in the car and wa-pow! He's dead ! In a car crash! Finn! He's dea-"

Tears were already in my eyes. I squeezed my eyes and fist tighter. Then I blacked out. I can hear everyone in shock. I slowly open my eyes to see my fist out in front of me. And on the other side of my fist was a person, a person that I remember loving, a person I remember to trust.....a person named Jack. On the floor with a bloody nose.

Tears fall from my eyes. Talia looks at me with wide eyes, but I feel like it was the right thing to do..... Talia also is agreeing with me that it was a good thing.

"I mean he did deserve it" Talia says with no regret.

Ellie is pacing around jack to see if he's ok, and jack is on the floor groaning.

"He deserved it? HE DESERVED IT!? JACK DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE HIT IN THE FACE! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SAY THAT!? YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS WHO BULLY PEOPLE FOR NO GOOD REASON!" Ellie says screaming at our faces.

Then Wyatt and Caleb finally came out to check on us.

"About time! Where the hell were you guys!?" I ask. I'm shaking. I can't really believe I actually punched my "best friend".

"We were just getting Uber eats and the food finally came and- oh my god what the hell happened to jack!?" Wyatt says in complete shock.

"Woahaowoahowoahowoahowhao! WHAT THE HELL!?" Caleb says.

"FINN PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE FOR NO GOOD REASON! THATS WHAT!" Ellie says screaming in my face.

Ellie really needs a mint right now.

"Look idk how I punched him I just know I punched him cuz of Ellie" I say glaring at Ellie. She knows what she's did wrong. She's lucky I didn't punch her.

"THIS IS THE WORST DINNER DATE IVE BEEN TO! UGH! COME ONE JACK WERE GOING !" Ellie says dragging Jack. He just lying on the floor groaning. He won't get up.

Talia then grabs me by the arm and pulls me to the side, away from the drama.

"Hey....I'm sorry. I'm pretty sure this is all my fault. If it wasn't for me to rant none of this would happen...." Her eyes are filling with salty tears and one falls out her eye. I use my thumb to wipe it off.

"Hey look at me, it's okay. This is not your fault! This is all Ellie and jacks fault so don't blame these things on you." I say causing Talia to smile.

{Jacks Pov}

I groan and groan with pain from my nose. It hurts so much! I honestly don't understand why finn would do that! He's such an idiot!!

Ellie starts dragging me by the foot...literally. It's like I'm a dog on the leash being forced to walk by the owner. I feel like he broke my nose!

I then look up. I try to stand up and when I do I look over to Finn and Talias direction. They both seem happy. I see Finn rub his hand on her cheek....please don't tell me what they do next.

Then Talia goes in for a kiss. On the lips.... everything turns slow motion. I- I thought he liked me! No! He can't love my ex! Then we'll never be friends!!!

Wyatt and Caleb just look at me and Ellie. They give up. They leave us both, Ellie and I stranded in the gazebo. Alone . I feel like I've lost everything. Why? I didn't do anything.....

—————————————
SUREE JACK SUREEE! YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG!

And I can't be bothered to check back and edit this page to see if there's mistakes cuz it's 12:35 am and I'm tired.
—————————————